PDA

View Full Version : polish pocket knife and "juice"

Tomahawk
07-02-2010, 09:01 PM
I piched up another 2 pocket knves today, one is a Gerlach made in poland and the other is the leatherman "Juice".

the polish knife is light and the blades are sharp. i like it.

tomahawk

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo287/tominsudan/DSCN1732.jpg

Sgt. Mac
07-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Polish SAK Tom?

Tomahawk
07-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Polish SAK Tom?

Mac,it kinda looks like one. id do a net search for the gerlach knives but im too lazy.

tomahawk

Mattnu
07-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Does the corkscrew turn backwards?

Tomahawk
07-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Does the corkscrew turn backwards?

har,har,har

tomahawk

Sgt. Mac
07-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Hey Watch it!! I'm Polish!

We take pride in our backwards stuff:D

GreyOne
07-02-2010, 10:06 PM
A whole nation of professional Aggies and lefties ! :)

(I'm a lefty, too.) :)

Voyuer1
07-02-2010, 10:38 PM

Yeah if it weren't for us pollacks, who else would have brought the blackberry brandy and left hand threads on spark plugs? (hey cousin oly, get the BFH) :)

BigYank
07-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Cool knives, here;s a link to Gerlach's website. Make's me want to pick one up I'm half Polish.http://www.gerlach.pl/index.php

FifeB
07-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Yank,
Is that why you're missing the link?

MoxemDeliph
07-02-2010, 11:14 PM

I work with two...theyre both machinists. Brothers none the less and I found out a few thing about the Poles. They dont like being occupied by Nazis, they manufacture a lot of guns or used to, and theyre one of the most racist people out there. Theyre characters to boot.

On the subject of knives though, is that Polish SAK stainless or carbon?

BigYank
07-02-2010, 11:28 PM
Yank,
Is that why you're missing the link?

Fixed it, yeah that's probably why lol.

hhm320
07-02-2010, 11:30 PM
I like it to.

fhm615
07-03-2010, 12:55 AM
Polish folks make awesome spaghetti:D

Yeah- i spelled that right! :rolleyes:

sam_acw
07-03-2010, 02:34 AM
If you're interested in Polish knives then check out Kopromed (http://www.kopromed.com.pl/index_en.html).
To be honest, the only thing that goes backwards here is key-locks. They have to be turned a couple of times to open too.

mischief
07-03-2010, 06:34 AM
If you're interested in Polish knives then check out Kopromed (http://www.kopromed.com.pl/index_en.html).
To be honest, the only thing that goes backwards here is key-locks. They have to be turned a couple of times to open too.

Dziekue Pan

mischief
07-03-2010, 06:39 AM
I work with two...theyre both machinists. Brothers none the less and I found out a few thing about the Poles. They dont like being occupied by Nazis, they manufacture a lot of guns or used to, and theyre one of the most racist people out there. Theyre characters to boot.

Please support your claim about being the "the most racist people out there."
Is that your opinion,if so state it as such.

Mischief

Tomahawk
07-03-2010, 09:49 AM

this rascal is stainless Mox.

tomahawk

Cap'n Caveman
07-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Did you hear the one about the polish terrorist? Obama sent him to go blow up a car............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ... He ended up in the hospital because he burned his lips on the tailpipe.

Tomahawk
07-03-2010, 09:56 AM

Mischief

Hakunamatata brother,

tomahawk

MoxemDeliph
07-03-2010, 10:08 AM

Mischief

The two fellows I know have a bunch of familty here in St. Louis as well as several large cities, mainly Chicago. They make some mean sausage/meat sticks.

Getting back to the racist bit, they both are. I asked them about it and they said their culture is. I dont know if thats their American Polish family, or exteneded family still in Poland, but they definately have some "preferances" about who they do what with and when.

Just for reference, one brother was born in Nazi occupied Poland, the other brother is first generation American.

MoxemDeliph
07-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Thanks for clarifying Tom. I thought it was...too shiny to not be really, but I thought I'd ask to be sure.

And its cool to boot.

Mark

sam_acw
07-03-2010, 10:20 AM
I don't know what the reason for Polish-Americans being like that is, in Poland itself there is very little immigration so people simply aren't used to seeing foreigners or those of other races - especially outside the big cities. It's important to look at the context

Tomahawk
07-03-2010, 10:27 AM
ok fellas, lets keep this on the subject of knives please.

tomahawk

hog
07-03-2010, 10:37 AM

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/skukuza_2008/solidarnoscblack.jpg

hog
07-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Nice little addition to the knife stock Tom.

mischief
07-03-2010, 12:24 PM
The two fellows I know have a bunch of familty here in St. Louis as well as several large cities, mainly Chicago. They make some mean sausage/meat sticks.

Getting back to the racist bit, they both are. I asked them about it and they said their culture is. I dont know if thats their American Polish family, or exteneded family still in Poland, but they definately have some "preferances" about who they do what with and when.

Just for reference, one brother was born in Nazi occupied Poland, the other brother is first generation American.

NOTE
That is not what you said.

MoxemDeliph
07-04-2010, 11:31 AM
NOTE
That is not what you said.

Dudesky, lets get one thing straight. Im not interested in an argument.

mischief
07-04-2010, 12:02 PM
First the correct spelling is Dudeski
You made the statement that Polish are one of the most racist people out there.
All I asked you was where did you find the facts for the statement or it it just your opinion? You still have not given a answer.
Belive me you will know if and when I am interested in a argument.
Mischief

MoxemDeliph
07-04-2010, 09:48 PM
ok fellas, lets keep this on the subject of knives please.

tomahawk

Tom, I perused that manufacturers website. They have some good stuff there. I dont know how much 125,00 PLN/BRUNNO is, but I wish I had that much.

Tomahawk
07-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Tom, I perused that manufacturers website. They have some good stuff there. I dont know how much 125,00 PLN/BRUNNO is, but I wish I had that much.

125 PLN = $37.82

http://www.xe.com/

tomahawk