PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug

Kepis
09-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Hope this is the right place to post this, if not Faol/Koa can you move or delete as appropriate, ive noticed that im getting replies to my posts on the site, but am not receiving email notifications via email, ive checked my user settings and they are all set to receive "Instant email notification", but none received so far.

I think when i registered the site said something about receiving an email to verify my account or something, but not got that yet either.

Just a heads up for you, appreciate the site is in it's infancy and these things take a little time to sort out & settle down.

Kep

Faol
09-17-2008, 01:33 PM
Hope this is the right place to post this, if not Faol/Koa can you move or delete as appropriate, ive noticed that im getting replies to my posts on the site, but am not receiving email notifications via email, ive checked my user settings and they are all set to receive "Instant email notification", but none received so far.

I think when i registered the site said something about receiving an email to verify my account or something, but not got that yet either.

Just a heads up for you, appreciate the site is in it's infancy and these things take a little time to sort out & settle down.

Kep

Since I was online when you created your account, and I was changing the spelling of your name, I just overrode the authentication email.

I changed the setting for automatically enrolling in the subscription, but you can remove that option in your settings. Maybe that will fix the problem.

Posting here is fine for now. We may need to do an "Admin" forum for this type of thing in the future.

Kepis
09-17-2008, 02:00 PM
Since I was online when you created your account, and I was changing the spelling of your name, I just overrode the authentication email.

I changed the setting for automatically enrolling in the subscription, but you can remove that option in your settings. Maybe that will fix the problem.

Posting here is fine for now. We may need to do an "Admin" forum for this type of thing in the future.

Nope, tried that still not working

Faol
09-17-2008, 04:06 PM
I have made some changes and hopefully this will go through to you. I also sent a PM to you to see if your received notification from that.

I sent a PM to myself and received notification, so I hope this works. If not I will need to escalate this.

Kepis
09-17-2008, 04:52 PM
Cheers Faol

Kepis
09-18-2008, 10:27 AM
Not received a thing Faol, no notification about a PM, zip, ive even gone checked my spam filter and spam folders and nothing there either, ive performed a full systems check and everything is A1, im getting notifications from other sites and forums, just not this one im afraid, i even went as far as registering on a forum that ive no intention of using and i got their verification email almost instantly.

Over to you my friend