PDA

View Full Version : Sections

Faol
09-17-2008, 01:44 PM
We have received a suggestion for a Preparedness section on the board. Would you like to have one? Different preparedness threads could be put under the section, but we would keep this primarily a bushcraft site. Of course, with the way the country is now I know that there is a lot of interest in it and I am a prepper myself and know a few others on here are as well.

I am a member of a couple of major prepper sites, but neither Koa or I are opposed to this if the membership wants it.

Vote on the poll and leave your comments please.

Old Forester
11-12-2009, 10:44 PM
My vote is yes! Live the Bushcraft Life and Be Prepared.

Jason
11-12-2009, 10:49 PM
No worries Old Forester we added the preparedness section just for you last year. :D

Trekon86
11-12-2009, 10:55 PM
My vote is yes, but with reservations.
I don't want to see this become simply another Prepper board.
Too much of the problems I've seen stem from the nature of the boards drawing the wrong sort of people.
Not that it's wrong to be prepared or be a prepper (I try to be both) but I don't think it's the whole of what this board is about. Nor do I think that anything good comes of boards where that is the whole focus.
PMZ

Trekon86
11-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Oh I thought Faol meant a whole nother section...
PMZ

Eagle
11-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Somebody PM Trek and tell em what year it is.:rolleyes:

GreyOne
11-13-2009, 04:35 AM
Somebody PM Trek and tell em what year it is.:rolleyes:

Reckon he's looked at the forum menu this year ? <G>

Trekon86
11-13-2009, 10:13 AM
What on earth?
Why was there only 1 reply to this thread lol?
:D
PMZ

Eagle
11-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Reckon he's looked at the forum menu this year ? <G>
Could it be that he's operating from that 'New Posts' button up on the page header? Yet , upon closer scrutiny of this thread, I would hope that divine intervention(forces not of this Earth) is at play.