PDA

View Full Version : BCUSA Tarp

therecyclingviking
04-21-2011, 08:35 AM
Not sure who to direct this question to but I was thinking with as many of us that there is that love O.D. green why is it not offered in that color? Also will it ever be?

Guy
04-21-2011, 10:27 AM
We have looked at that a time or two, and our manufacturer does not have a supplier for OD. It took over a year to get it in coyote, so we will not give up.

Thanks.

EdD270
04-22-2011, 09:43 PM
We have looked at that a time or two, and our manufacturer does not have a supplier for OD. It took over a year to get it in coyote, so we will not give up.

Thanks.

Maybe a lighter foliage green rather than OD??
Thanks, FAOL for all your work on our behalf. Hang in there.

remington79
04-23-2011, 11:35 AM
Another good color other than OD and better than the light greyish of foliage green is Ranger Green. It's like OD but with more brown in it. If you look at OD and RG side by side the RG looks a lot more subdued.

Horned Toad
04-24-2011, 10:15 PM
Another good color other than OD and better than the light greyish of foliage green is Ranger Green. It's like OD but with more brown in it. If you look at OD and RG side by side the RG looks a lot more subdued.

Ranger Green is the best color ever but I also understand that it very hard to find US made fabric these days.

Leif
04-24-2011, 10:28 PM
I would buy another tarp if I could get it in green.

therecyclingviking
04-25-2011, 04:19 PM
yeah want to support BCUSA buut really want it in green,