PDA

View Full Version : Bush Class USA

Creek Walker
05-06-2011, 11:51 AM
I was wondering if Admin would consider separating the BushClass requirements from the student practice threads.

As it is now they all run together and it can be confusing to someone who is new.

It would be nice to enter a sub-forum knowing this is what the requirements are and another sub-forum listing who has done what.

Yes I know I've done none of them but I'm going to.

RangerXanatos
05-06-2011, 11:57 AM
There is an index listed with the threads to view the video's and the threads for you to reply in. It's a sticky.

Creek Walker
05-06-2011, 11:58 AM
There is an index listed with the threads to view the video's and the threads for you to reply in. It's a sticky.

Yes I know I'm just asking if separate sub forums would make it easier to navigate.

EdD270
05-06-2011, 04:57 PM
that would sure make it easier for late-starters to find the requirements wihtout having to go through everyone else's results, as informative as they may be.

IA Woodsman
05-06-2011, 06:13 PM
That is probably not going to happen. All you have to do is go to the index and hit a link. Myself and others have a lot of time invested in this venture. It is not much work to find the lessons. I really don't have the time to do that. I thank you for you suggestion though.

petrifiedwood
05-06-2011, 07:33 PM
I think the index is fine how it is. You can see each lesson's title, and the 2 links for both the instruction and the student practice.

Also, the new downloadable checklist is a real help to keep track of what you've done.