PDA

View Full Version : Jetbeam MKII X...

Trekon86
11-01-2008, 12:14 AM
The Jetbeam MKIIX is one of my most-used flashlights. It's a small, 1-AA flashlight with a reverse-clicky tailcap and multiple modes including high, medium, low, strobe, and two or three SOS blinkers.
It's milled from aircraft aluminum stock and is hard-anodized for scratch-resistance.
The lens is hard coated plastic something-or-other and the reflector utilizes something called "orangepeel texturing" which helps distribute light more evenly and reduces shakiness and eyestrain.
Max lumens I believe is around 125 or 150. You can find lights that are brighter nowadays but this one's battery lasts forever before you have to replace it, and if you use Lithium you get an even better runtime.
It comes with a red, black, orange, and GID tailcap boots and extra O-rings for customization as well as a lanyard and a small belt case.
The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't come with a clip so you have to improvise for clippiness...
They may be hard to find nowadays but if you can find em I highly recommend them.
PMZ