PDA

View Full Version : Kelty tarp

gurnie
08-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Well, a while back i posted a thread asking if any one knew where I could get a cheap, or even better free, tarp. Got a couple sugestion's, and just as I was about to go out and get one I see that I have a pm. Go to read it and it's a message from billybass asking if i wanted his kelty noahs tarp. I said sure and he sent it out and said that it should be here on tuesday. So Im reading on BCUSA this mourning (coulden't go to first day of school, got sick) and there's some one at the door. Go to check it and as soon as I open it up the mail man is running to his car, becuse the dog's atacking him! Well I send the dog inside and open the package, and sitting in there is not just the tarp, but a 50 foot length of paracord! Sorry if any one wanted to learn from this thread, just wanted to thank billy bass one more time!

Nature Boy
08-22-2011, 11:18 AM
The people and their generosity with their knowledge and kind hearts speaks well above the few 'rotten acorns' that have fallen in the past events. (Hope my grammar was OK....I is edjukated ya know) :p

AaronMB
08-22-2011, 11:20 AM
The best thing to do when you're sick at home on the first day of school, and get a new tarp and some p'cord in the mail, is to pitch that Momma out back and get some pictures. That always made me feel better. ;)

One Legged Josh
08-22-2011, 11:23 AM
Pics are in order! Soon.

Why are you reading this? GO!

gurnie
08-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Well There would be pics, but.... As all you in Ohio/ W. Virginia know, that Ohio sure like's to take you cell phone swimming....

zammer
08-22-2011, 11:41 AM
3 cheers for billy bass
3 boos for gurnies dog attacking the mailman...lol

gurnie
08-22-2011, 11:45 AM
Ahh, this town's soo small, it wasen't as much attacking the mail man as attacking the neighbor! Any way's, I know that she will love to go camping with it. She is 7 year's and still like to hit the trail.