PDA

View Full Version : itemized lists of load?...

xj35s
09-28-2011, 03:04 PM
I know there is a ton of trading that goes on behind the scenes. The members here are very generous.

I wonder if there is any option to list our goods. Maybe a gallery in the public profile ?

I just did a trade and got more than I was expecting. It's hard to guess what someone needs or tell someone what you need not knowing if they have it or not.

I think it would be nice to make a click and check inventory. I would be willing to send goods I have extra of and I'm sure the same would happen for me as well.

I was thinking a supporters only with 500 or more posts. Now that might not be right. I know I have way more than when I first joined here, So maybe we could help newbies get outdoors faster.

Any idea what the easiest method of making a public list is ? Maybe it's too much info for the web ? Any Thoughts on this crazy spur of the moment dumb idea?:54:

One Legged Josh
09-28-2011, 03:13 PM
This thread ran for a long time. There was a ton of "behind the scenes" giving. It was fun, but some folks were using it as a trade thread....not a gift thread.

http://www.bushcraftusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7837