PDA

View Full Version : maybe?????

injun51
10-27-2011, 01:59 AM
Well i have 2 suggestions. First one is maybe a forum for Native Americans and possibly another devoted to the great art of beer making. Everyone should know how to make beer. LOL But seriously. I love making beer.

OzarksNative
10-27-2011, 05:49 AM
I agree though would like to see it not just limited to just beer. The brewing/distilling/fermenting of plenty of wines, ciders, etc would also seem to have interest with this group.

Joshuajk
10-27-2011, 05:56 AM
I don't think that a sub-forum for an ethnicity would be appropriate, it's like singling someone out. As for the beer making I believe there are already threads in the food sub forum about that.

Here is a thread on home brewing. Maybe you can help add to it.
http://www.bushcraftusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43121

Bucketosudz
10-27-2011, 11:10 AM
SkogKniv-MODERATOR/STAFF states elsewhere..."There will be no more subforums."

injun51
10-27-2011, 12:00 PM
Very cool. My intent was not to try to single anyone out as a particular race. Its just nice sometimes to be able to talk to other people of the same ethnic background. I don't live on the "RES" and my family is on the other side of the continent. Sometimes i enjoy talking to people that understand where you are coming from. We have a "Native" section at another website i frequent and for me and the others on the site its a nice place to go and discuss things that most other americans don't follow, like americas policy towards native peoples. Anyway it was just a suggestion, i did not mean to step on any toes. Thanks.
However, i think i will go into the food and drink forum and see who else is a homebrewer. Maybe get some recipe exchanges going. Thanks guys, i realky like this site. I will be telling friends about it.

Skab
10-27-2011, 12:02 PM
You might look into making a social group.

injun51
10-27-2011, 12:07 PM
You might look into making a social group.

Great suggestion Skab, Thanks.

T Co
10-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Don't we have a Primitive Tools and also Other Skills Sub that tools and skills of any native peoples from around the world would fall under?

red
10-28-2011, 12:00 AM
buy a subforum membership and you can do whatever you want in it.