PDA

View Full Version : ****Tons of Links**** For downloading survival files!

Survive
10-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Over the years I would copy links of where to download survival files onto word documents. I did this while my home system was on dial up.... SLOW... So, I would save them for when I had access to high speed. I still don't have all of these files downloaded as now I just have too many of them. thought I would share them here for you to enjoy!

Hmm Just tried to upload them but the files are too large... Will try to split the files and try again...

Skab
10-29-2011, 10:39 AM
Are you aware we have a very extensive download section right here on the forum?

Under the download tab in the header.

Sgt. Mac
10-29-2011, 10:48 AM
Over the years I would copy links of where to download survival files onto word documents. I did this while my home system was on dial up.... SLOW... So, I would save them for when I had access to high speed. I still don't have all of these files downloaded as now I just have too many of them. thought I would share them here for you to enjoy!

Hmm Just tried to upload them but the files are too large... Will try to split the files and try again...

Just a heads up to you Survive, this is primarily a Bush Craft site, not a Survival site. There is a difference. While some parts of it are interchangeable, we concentrate on Bushcraft here. I have noticed that the majority of your posts have been geared toward "Survival", "Preping" etc. You may want to explore and participate in the other Forums we have in here as well. If all you are is interested in "Survival" BCUSA may not be the place for you

Sgt Mac
Staff Mod

Sgt. Mac
10-29-2011, 10:59 AM
This thread is closed