PDA

View Full Version : Christmas in November :)

bmatt
11-24-2009, 02:20 PM
I received a package from my folks in the States today with some items I got in trade from some good folks here on BCUSA as well as some reading material. As you can guess, I'm happier'n a pig in you-know-what.

Woodswanderer sent me the Victorinox Trekker and, as surprise gifts, a small SAK and a credit card-type multitool, all in great condition. Eddie sent me some awesome pens and a pencil that he has turned himself, throwing in a few extra as a gift (I gave the blue one to my wife). Thanks guys! (BTW guys, my folks just received the package I sent them with your stuff yesterday, so you should have it soon. :))

These goodies will keep me busy for a while. :D

hog
11-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Interesting books there, you will have to take some pics of the contents for our viewing pleasure.

Eddie
11-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Matt, Glad you like the pens. The pencil is made with the same olive wood as the scales on my knife made by jaat.

bmatt
11-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Interesting books there, you will have to take some pics of the contents for our viewing pleasure.

I'm pretty sure GreyOne has uploaded the two older books. As for pics of Backwoodsman, I'm sorry, but that would be copyright infringement. :D ;)

Woodswanderer
11-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Glad you got the knife and other goodies Matt, hope they serve you well Buddy!!!
Great trading with you!

Steve

GreyOne
11-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Matt, looks like some neat blades there <g>.
A lot of nice stuff going around here.

(The Nessmuk book is in the archives, as is a text only copy of Kephart's Camping and Woodcraft. If you got to that download, the comments has a link to the full PDF version of the book. It was too large for our system here.)

sticks65
11-24-2009, 07:46 PM
Always nice to receive gifts Bro.

Looks like you got some nice ones too.

Sgt. Mac
11-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Merry Christmas Matt