PDA

View Full Version : members gender ...

Keyser Söze
01-20-2012, 08:53 PM
because overtime on the forum many female members sign on and we never know they are women-nothing wrong with that except that I personally will treat a forum member that has a Neutral screen name as a Male member
also if we know that the member is a Lady ...will get more respect and will not get picked on by other members( me guilty of that:54:)
its ok to have active members on the forum that are Ladies ...but if you want to participate "disguised"as a male poster ...sometimes it gets confusing ...See above
etc... i hope you got the idea
PS: I :7: all women in the world :5: especially Victoria's secret models

Guy
01-20-2012, 09:47 PM
No way to do that, Gabe. I am not sure that would be a good idea anyway. They would probably be inundated with unwanted PMs.

Keyser Söze
01-20-2012, 09:55 PM
the ones who don't mind could put the GIF flower:40: in their signature line ...just saying, i don't really mind but it gets confusing sometimes ,thanks

i do enjoy posts from Arrowoolf and Layton - ladies , but in the begining i tought they were dudes LOL , but now i like them more because i know they are Ladies

shadowmib
01-20-2012, 10:18 PM
because overtime on the forum many female members sign on and we never know they are women-nothing wrong with that except that I personally will treat a forum member that has a Neutral screen name as a Male member
also if we know that the member is a Lady ...will get more respect and will not get picked on by other members( me guilty of that:54:)
its ok to have active members on the forum that are Ladies ...but if you want to participate "disguised"as a male poster ...sometimes it gets confusing ...See above
etc... i hope you got the idea
PS: I :7: all women in the world :5: especially Victoria's secret models

I guess this will do?
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/webfinestedition/pics%20of%20me/Mel002.jpg

Keyser Söze
01-20-2012, 10:22 PM
LOL that's perfect , now i know you're not Indiana Jones

Peacelovingirl
01-20-2012, 10:34 PM
:20: you couldn't help throwing in that Victoria Secrets comment could you?

Keyser Söze
01-20-2012, 10:37 PM
:20: you couldn't help throwing in that Victoria Secrets comment could you?

can't a man dream anymore?:28::D

GreyOne
01-20-2012, 10:40 PM
can't a man dream anymore?:28::D

I think it is time to quit digging the hole deeper, my friend. ;)

Peacelovingirl
01-20-2012, 10:52 PM
Its okay to dream... but as a woman I would have to say that I like my body the way it is and I don't think I need to have surgeries or starve myself or wear tons of makeup to feel beautiful... I like myself as I am, all natural.... I guess it just makes me sad to know that some men would prefer women who suffer to look like that only to have someone photoshop their "flaws"... sorry that got a little off topic

I think that if a woman wants you people to know her sex she will let it be known... and the ones that leave it a mystery prefer to be treated as equals.

GreyOne
01-20-2012, 10:54 PM
topic drift has gone far enough, closing this one down.

G1