PDA

View Full Version : Video Camera

AlteredMentalStatus
01-19-2010, 02:39 PM
Ok all of you boys and girls that post your stuff on you tube I have a question. I'm looking to buy a good consumer grade video camera and need some advise. What do y'all think is a good all around camera under 500.00. I plan on doing some videos and also would like to have a video camera this summer when we go to DT 2010 and our road trip.....

Leif
01-19-2010, 02:45 PM
Under $500 well that is one hell of a range haha. You can get a great camera for just a couple hundred bucks.

I use a Flip Mino to do my videos. However I think you might want something a bit nicer for vacation and such.

Whatever you get, go with a flash memory hard drive. Makes linking to the computer so much easier.

Pawoodsman
01-19-2010, 06:37 PM
Canon or Jvc if you can get HD better yet I have a Canon FS100 I picked up for $116.oo new on ebay it was a display model does real well not as good as HD but I wanted more gear so sacrifices you make he hee

Trekon86
01-19-2010, 07:58 PM
LOL I don't even own a video camera:o
I just use the video function on my 8mp camera:rolleyes:
PMZ

Leif
01-19-2010, 08:08 PM
PMZ

I did that for a long time. Eventually though I wanted better quality. More Frames per second and high quality audio.

AlteredMentalStatus
01-19-2010, 08:26 PM
PMZ

it want hold much...and I need something for the vacation and we have a grand baby on the way......