PDA

View Full Version : How "The Others" think:

Oblio13
12-18-2008, 10:05 AM
Was just listening to a radio interview with a fellow about the recent ice storm here. He described how he ran out of firewood and couldn't keep his house warm. The interviewer asked why he didn't leave and go to a shelter or a friend's house. He said that they couldn't because there were too many trees down on the roads.

The interviewer didn't ask either why he didn't use the trees, or why he couldn't walk.

Faol
12-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Good point. Just another example of a sheeple. They cannot think for themselves.

Trekon86
12-18-2008, 12:55 PM
Drives me nuts when people complain, complain, complain yet don't ever take action for themselves.
Some peeple are sheeple-peeple, that's for sure.
The same follows for defensive situations:

http://www.johnsonpd.com/Sheepdogs.html#

Cheers,
PMZ

rik_uk3
12-18-2008, 02:19 PM
We have an expression in the UK for people like that, starts with W and ends with R

Tomahawk
12-18-2008, 02:28 PM
speaking of sheeple, i was amazed by a local here in arizona who has a variety of fruit trees in his yard to include peach,persimmon, pear, apple and jujube.

I noticed that he had not harvested any of the fruit so I asked him if he needed help in picking the harvest. He told me "I only eat store bought fruit", when i asked if I could pick some he told me "NO", "you might try to sue me if you get sick".

Unbelieveable and unnecessary waste not to mention paranoya.

tomahawk

Trekon86
12-18-2008, 02:34 PM
LOL Tomahawk that's incredible, I'd think it'd be easier to get sick from store-bought fruit than from stuff straight off his trees, crazy what some people will say and do in the name of "health."
PMZ

Tomahawk
12-18-2008, 02:54 PM
LOL Tomahawk that's incredible, I'd think it'd be easier to get sick from store-bought fruit than from stuff straight off his trees, crazy what some people will say and do in the name of "health."
PMZ

Trek, its sad but true.

tomahawk