PDA

View Full Version : Thread gone

Warren, Bondy
01-24-2010, 04:43 AM
Hi fellas started a thread yesterday just showing a couple of knives iv made.
started to get a bit of interest, then when i went back to it it had disappeared,
anybody know why? if iv broken some rule id rather now before i start another thread.thanks Warren

72shane
01-24-2010, 05:57 AM
I read a post on here by the owners or moderators saying something about people coming here to sell stuff and not participating otherwise. If you were trying to sell knives with less than 5 post then it probably got yanked. Thats just a guess though.

72shane
01-24-2010, 06:01 AM
Here ya go....
http://bushcraftusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7987

Warren, Bondy
01-24-2010, 06:17 AM
Cheers guys ,the thing is i dont sell any knives :confused:,i was just showing some iv made. i thought everybody likes to see pictures of knives:D
ah well never mind :(

keen-edge
01-24-2010, 09:58 AM
seems like mine was pulled to yet i have two knife posts still in this is just daft :);)

Sgt. Mac
01-24-2010, 10:03 AM
New rules all, ya gotta participate in here with more then just using this forum as a wagon to sell your wares, You need 100 posts before you can do that. Keen Edge your threads have been removed as well.\

Carry on
Mac

Jason
01-24-2010, 10:28 AM
We have gotten numerous complaints about the new focus on "stuff", especially knives. The site is called buscraftusa.com not bushcraftknivesusa.com. This site is more about skills and getting out in the woods than knives, packs, or the latest gear and people are starting to notice a change. We apologize if this offends any of you but this is the way it's going to be. There are wonderful knife forums on the internet in addition to this site.