Page 3 of 584 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 5833

Thread: Knife Gallery -- Pics

  1. #21
    Scout Finnman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    409
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 178 Times in 97 Posts

    Default

    shuriken....very useful bushcraft item
    Donīt really remember where I have got it..

    I could try to number and name my blades when have some more time.

  2. #22
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 62 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    Mind if I join?



    I also had a few that aren't on there, and ones that are on there but shouldn't be on there.

    I lost my RTAK, FAST Draw, mini FAST Draw, and Benchmade Ascent. (some of my favorite users)

    I traded/sold away my Endura 4 Fully Serrated, Benchmade 970 (Emerson Collab), Microtech SOCOM Elite Part Serr. in S90V, DMDC, Kershaw Offset, Microtech Mini SOCOM Elite Auto in S60V (ahhh good memories of that sweet little bugger), and Leatherman SLV.

    Ones that should be on there but aren't are my two Greco's: Whisper and EDC Boot Knife, a Gerber Back Paxe, Vic Swisstool, Vic Cybertool 34.

  3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sharp For This Useful Post:


  4. #23
    Elder
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    21,295
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,772 Posts

    Default

    Josh,
    I don't blame you, I don't really like serrations either, they're a real PITA to hone.
    I find them useful for trimming fingernails though
    PMZ

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trekon86 For This Useful Post:


  6. #24
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
    Mind if I join?



    I also had a few that aren't on there, and ones that are on there but shouldn't be on there.

    I lost my RTAK, FAST Draw, mini FAST Draw, and Benchmade Ascent. (some of my favorite users)

    I traded/sold away my Endura 4 Fully Serrated, Benchmade 970 (Emerson Collab), Microtech SOCOM Elite Part Serr. in S90V, DMDC, Kershaw Offset, Microtech Mini SOCOM Elite Auto in S60V (ahhh good memories of that sweet little bugger), and Leatherman SLV.

    Ones that should be on there but aren't are my two Greco's: Whisper and EDC Boot Knife, a Gerber Back Paxe, Vic Swisstool, Vic Cybertool 34.
    Good Lord! What a great collection...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Survivalchick For This Useful Post:


  8. #25
    Elder
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    21,295
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,772 Posts

    Default

    Here's most of the ones I have at college (theres a couple more including a boot knife with two Kydex sheaths:


    Also my kukri, which I just shipped out for some Kydex clothes:


    And my stilettos (I sold the red pearlex handled one):


    Ahh, the beauty of Knife ####!
    LOL.
    PMZ

  9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trekon86 For This Useful Post:


  10. #26
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 62 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    SC,

    Thanks!

    It is quite a good collection but most of the stuff has been heavily used. You can see the loss of coating on the LMF, the CSK has chopped through bamboo and nails (with some minor damage). My Grip is pretty much... well take a look:



    Yea, not the best looking Grip.

    Here are a few high-ends that I just couldn't bring myself to use.



    PMZ,

    Some nice knives!! SWEET KUHKRI!!!

    What are the knives on the bottom, 3rd and 4th from the left? That crazy razor looking one looks familiar.

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sharp For This Useful Post:


  12. #27
    Scout
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 143 Times in 141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trekon86 View Post
    Here's most of the ones I have at college (theres a couple more including a boot knife with two Kydex sheaths:


    Also my kukri, which I just shipped out for some Kydex clothes:


    And my stilettos (I sold the red pearlex handled one):


    Ahh, the beauty of Knife ####!
    LOL.
    PMZ


    Its such a shame the Boy Scouts dont like these kinds of knives!

  13. #28
    Guide
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    3,518
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 743 Times in 712 Posts

    Default partial collection

    I have posted this picture before of my partial collection. it was taken a few months ago.

    since then i have added numerous knives to include:
    custom puma folding hunter
    Rambo 4 knife
    5 roughrider brand pocket knives
    philippine bolo knife
    ww2 era Kabar
    SOG tool clip
    custom made tomahawk
    al mar sere folder
    custom made sheath knife
    buck swing blade folder
    boker 4 blade pen knife
    boker fighting knife
    2 V42 combat knives
    M1 garand bayonet
    small pen knife
    columbia river boot knife

    and probably a few others i have forgotten.

    tomahawk

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomahawk For This Useful Post:


  15. #29
    Elder
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    21,295
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,772 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
    PMZ,

    Some nice knives!! SWEET KUHKRI!!!

    What are the knives on the bottom, 3rd and 4th from the left? That crazy razor looking one looks familiar.
    Hey Sharp,
    The 3rd one from the right is a Lightfoot Mini-Pitbull I won in a GAC, the "batwing" with trapping curve is a prototype with Micarta scales gifted to me by Paul LeTourneau AKA PMLknives.
    PMZ

  16. #30
    Elder
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    21,295
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,772 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGatoMan View Post
    Its such a shame the Boy Scouts dont like these kinds of knives!
    I know, I had trouble following knife rules as a Scout...
    PMZ

Page 3 of 584 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •