There's not much info on this knife so I figured I'd give my initial impressions of it. A full field test and review will come later. I was able to take it out to baton a small branch and then make feather sticks. Not much else but I just had to give it a go.
1. One of the sharpest knives I've received from the get go.
2. The blade is blued with gun blue (good in theory, we'll see how it works over an extended period of time).
3. Scandi Grind
4. Full tang 1095
5. Micarta handle feels great and works well when hands are sweaty.
1. I think the blade is overpriced for 1095, blade was $105, sheath $35
2. The finger grove is a little too large for my medium sized hands
Even with these cons it's the more comfortable than my Fallkniven F1, Benchmade Bushcrafter, or Mora have been.
1/8" 1095 High Carbon Steel w/90 degree spine
OAL: 9 inches
Blade: 4 1/4 inches - Blued
Handle Material: Black Micarta with Red trace
Weight: 6.7 oz
Sheath: See Options above. *Kydex Sheath could take up to 2 business days to make as all kydex sheaths are made to order.
Knife Manufacturer: PKS - Pathfinder Knife Shop in Indianapolis, IN
LIFETIME WARRANTY on the Blade*