01-20-2013, 10:47 PM
KLR 650 or a Super Sherpa
01-24-2013, 07:52 PM
I want an FJ soooo bad!
Originally Posted by Edie
01-24-2013, 07:53 PM
Love your Taco. What's in the ammo can?
Originally Posted by Maglight
01-24-2013, 09:41 PM
Man you guys have some great adventure vehicles. If had an unlimited income and could pick any vehicle in the world I would most likely be something with a turbo diesel engine for the extra range. There are a lot of great vehicles that I would love to have as a daily driver and weekend warrior vehicle. In the end if it gets you out of the house or out of the city then its already fulfilling the dream.
My Top Picks
- Land Rover Defender 110 TDi, Im a huge Camel Trophy fan
- Toyota Land Cruiser 70 series full size turbo diesel
- Nissan Patrol turbo diesel 5 door
- Toyota Prado 5 door durbo diesel
- Jeep Foward Control 2012 (Concept Model)
- Jeep 4 door Jeep Rubicon with AEV small diesel package or Brute
- Mercedes G-Wagen AMG turbo diesel
I have owned many different 4x4's over the years and I love them all for different reasons.
My current setup that Im happy with 97' 40th Edition Toyota Land Cruiser 4 season daily driver wife, kid, and dog friendly!
Its never let me down and allows me to get the whole family out of the house along with carrying every piece of gear ever needed.
The Following User Says Thank You to AZExplorer For This Useful Post: