Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: got my Dina Arms adapter yesterday...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,153 Times in 276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by latherunner View Post
    Don't get me wrong, but fire that shorty in your shotgun and tell me whether it's suppressed or not.
    yeah... kinda like shooting through a megaphone...

Knowing Kalifornication though, I'll bet that if they found that indeed, your insert doesn't meet the definition of a suppressor, then they'd haul you to court for noise violations, for not building a baffle on the end of the barrel to quiet it down so they could throw you in jail for having built a suppressed weapon.
    probably... I'm just glad I don't live in that state... though if those jerks in Albany get their way, it won't be much different...

Tracker
    Thanks

though if those jerks in Albany get their way, it won't be much different...
    It's only a matter of time.

Albert J Nock said:
    The state is a mechanism by which one class of people live at the expense of another.
    And thus it makes perfect sense that those who live at the expense of others would want those others disarmed, thus that they might continue to rob, rape, and pillage them without fear of resistance or retribution.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,153 Times in 276 Posts

It's only a matter of time.

Albert J Nock said:
    The state is a mechanism by which one class of people live at the expense of another.
    And thus it makes perfect sense that those who live at the expense of others would want those others disarmed, thus that they might continue to rob, rape, and pillage them without fear of resistance or retribution.
    amen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12