Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sierra Trading Post

Guide Supporter
    Bush Class Basic Certified
    Thanks

I, too have had nothing but good experiences with Sierra Trading Post. It's great to know that they back-up their products.

Scout
    Thanks

I once ordered a SOG Tech Bowie that came with the SOG Multi-Tool for what would have been a decent price for just the knife. They have some real deals!

Thanks

Good outfit and willing to work with you. I bought many Swanndri and Woolrich [Technowool and wool] items from them. In some cases, when speaking directly to a rep, they made an even better offer than the listed online price. Also, very courteous. A breath of fresh air.

Thanks

Case in point about this outfit. I had been eyeing the navy Hammer Springs wool jacket as an extra cover to my Swanndri Queenstown overshirt [which was also purchased from them]. The online price was $64.95 and I happened to find an outdated coupon for the item, which offered the item at $44.95. I called and spoke directly with a rep and inquired about the coupon. I was asked for my phone number and was told that they would get back to me about whether or not it would be acceptable. A while later, they called and OK'ed the purchase at the extra discounted price. I was pleased. So I then ordered the black jacket also. I received the navy jacket and feel good about the purchase. They have always been courteous and willing to assist me with everything. Kudos.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 711 Posts

Sierra Trading have been a great company for years. The best deal I think I have had from them is a Barbour jacket made from Ventile, dating from when Barbour made all their stuff in the UK. It is an amazing jacket, and I think I got it for under $200.

Their return policy is also extremely easy, so I would never have any qualms about ordering from them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123