Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 760

Thread: Hardwoodsman meet 2012 sign up and info

  1. #501
    Bushwhacker Keyser Söze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep south☺
    Posts
    10,513
    Thanks
    24,477
    Thanked 22,455 Times in 5,024 Posts

    Cool this is what ...

    I have dreamed last night [no BS ] : i have dreamed that i was at a outdoors gathering ,lots a people big group , gear , it was after some rainy days, so me and my buddy[ cant remember exactly who] was looking to set up somewhere near a lake side... where i found some gear: stove with gas bottle, tent fly with poles , some pots ...tent fly was dark brown with pale orange ...

  2. #502
    Guide Bush Class Basic Certified Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    4,317
    Thanks
    3,537
    Thanked 4,963 Times in 1,503 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    I have dreamed last night [no BS ] : i have dreamed that i was at a outdoors gathering ,lots a people big group , gear , it was after some rainy days, so me and my buddy[ cant remember exactly who] was looking to set up somewhere near a lake side... where i found some gear: stove with gas bottle, tent fly with poles , some pots ...tent fly was dark brown with pale orange ...
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...over?

  3. #503
    Tracker Bush Class Basic Certified gee something's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    392
    Thanked 80 Times in 42 Posts

    Default I'm in

    Sorry to be late to the party, guys, but I was just able to work things out so I can attend! Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone!
    -Greg

  4. #504
    Mod Supporter
    Bush Class Basic Certified
    Vendor
    Skab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    14,698
    Thanks
    3,904
    Thanked 33,564 Times in 4,593 Posts
    Items for Sale

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...over?
    Skab Leatherworks Subforum

    Blog

    Tracker Pack#10

  5. #505
    Hardwoodsman Bushcraft Friend
    Bush Class Intermediate Certified
    Supporter
    Sweeneyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    5,271
    Thanked 14,686 Times in 2,421 Posts
    Items for Sale

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    I have dreamed last night [no BS ] : i have dreamed that i was at a outdoors gathering ,lots a people big group , gear , it was after some rainy days, so me and my buddy[ cant remember exactly who] was looking to set up somewhere near a lake side... where i found some gear: stove with gas bottle, tent fly with poles , some pots ...tent fly was dark brown with pale orange ...
    He's leaving out the part about the underwear, turkey baster, and wig.
    1. Ghost handle 2. Stab in Eyehole 3. Move to Epididiamis 4. Down Cut! ( They never expect that!)
    Seek the Eagles, not the Parrots....
    The answer you seek can only be observed in the Cookie jar bottom Young one, Ask the cookies, your answer here shall be.

  6. #506
    Mod Bush Class Intermediate Certified
    Vendor
    RangerJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,931
    Thanks
    11,313
    Thanked 31,927 Times in 4,314 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gee something View Post
    Sorry to be late to the party, guys, but I was just able to work things out so I can attend! Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone!
    -Greg
    good stuff bro, had a blast hangin with ya in Ohio.
    see ya soon!
    Total Nights camped in 2014---24. Nights in 2015--- 4 so far

    MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL------->http://www.youtube.com/user/josephallen19

    INSTAGRAM http://instagram.com/joerobinetbushcraft/

    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009061043957

  7. #507
    Scout Supporter Grizzly Adams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Somerville TN
    Posts
    594
    Thanks
    5,232
    Thanked 2,246 Times in 345 Posts

    Default

    Not sure if this is going to work. If it does we will have an official countdown to the Meet!
    Here it is I hope it works!
    http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/...n=&sec=&p0=409
    Tracker Pack #17
    ROMANS 1:16
    "If I could only carry one tool in my pack it would be knowledge."

  8. #508
    Team Canada Supporter
    Hobbyist
    Bush Class Basic Certified
    BushTramp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,826
    Thanks
    7,972
    Thanked 18,840 Times in 2,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
    Not sure if this is going to work. If it does we will have an official countdown to the Meet!
    Here it is I hope it works!
    http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/...n=&sec=&p0=409
    bookmarked! -now is that Missouri time? because it's an hour earlier for me

  9. #509
    Scout Supporter Grizzly Adams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Somerville TN
    Posts
    594
    Thanks
    5,232
    Thanked 2,246 Times in 345 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BushTramp View Post
    bookmarked! -now is that Missouri time? because it's an hour earlier for me
    Yes. That is Central Time.
    Tracker Pack #17
    ROMANS 1:16
    "If I could only carry one tool in my pack it would be knowledge."

  10. #510
    Scout Bush Class Basic Certified
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    St Charles, MO
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    473
    Thanked 789 Times in 238 Posts

    Default

    oh my it is coming up quick. need to get my dental floss together

Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •