I only got one pic of the little gun I posted about last week. The gunsmith said it cleaned up well and fired well for him. He did say the magazine did not allow it to feed consistently. When I first tried to load it, the slide was very hard to pull back, as if it were blocked by something. I tried to work it a few times, but it was just not going to move. I finally was able to get it back, but it did not want to feed from the magazine, so I loaded a single round in just to see if it would fire. First round fired at a target about 5 yards away... miss... I manually unloaded and reloaded a single round... still sticky slide... This shot hit the target, and the round ejected by itself. I loaded a few rounds in the magazine and pulled the slide back. This time the slide came back and slid forward with ease... like it was supposed to. I popped off 3 rounds within about 10 seconds into the end of a cedar log facing me. From about 5 yards, the rounds grouped (off hand) about the size of a golf ball. For my first time shooting the gun, I think it has potential for a rabbit whacker at the ranges I have shot them with my 10/22 this year. I usually get them within 20 yards. I did order 2 new magazines from J&G out of AZ. I look forward to spending more time with this little gun. Brings back fond memories of spending time with my FIL who passed away about 2 years ago. Pictured with my tools for the day...
20150124_160907[1].jpg