Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $20 a good price for an ALICE pack?

Tracker
    Thanks

Just called ft Walton lrg w/whole setup $40 . Just pack w/straps $30. Pick and choose pack &.straps u like.

Thanks

I wil have to come up with an excuse to make the drive for sure. Thanks for the heads up. Do they have a lot of other gear too?

Since i will be changing out the straps to MOLLE II anyways i will pick this one up for now. Thanks Marcos!

Tracker
    Thanks

Lots of gear, lots of packs, cordage (although 550 is cheapest @ P'cola store $7.80 per 100"). Ammo cans .30 cal $10, .50 cal $12. Canteens, mess kits, stoves, gas masks, clothes, pouches (got a condor m4a1 emt pouch for $18 in OD) for my main pack. cool part was they were out of the OD and ordered for me at no xtra cost for shipping. Man lots of stuff, and of they dont have it they will find and order for you, most importantly really good/nice people.

Thanks

Ok sweet. Ya i picked up a bunch of 550 when i was at brownville last time. Was not overly impressed with the rest of their gear selection or prices.

Tracker
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenton View Post
    I wil have to come up with an excuse to make the drive for sure. Thanks for the heads up. Do they have a lot of other gear too?

Since i will be changing out the straps to MOLLE II anyways i will pick this one up for now. Thanks Marcos!
    No problem, I've learned so much here in such a short time and with the overwhelming generosity by all the members it's nice to be able to finally help someone myself.

Quote Originally Posted by kenton View Post
    Ok sweet. Ya i picked up a bunch of 550 when i was at brownville last time. Was not overly impressed with the rest of their gear selection or prices.
    I know, was talking to couple who just bought it, they didn't realize amount of stuff TP dealwith. She said they would be thinning out junk stuff and restocking and adjust prices, we'll see.

Thanks

i say go for it its only 20 bucks

Thanks

It's def a good deal I already have 3 alice packs. I have never tried the molle straps for it though.Be worth it for the little ammount you paid. i'm comfertable with just the standard straps but thats just me.

Thanks

I found a med. alice pack, frame and straps for 26 and a large alice pack only for 18 including shipping.

Scout
    Thanks

i just picked one medium for 23 at a local gun show complete,i didn't know the large bag fit on the same frame,could of picked up a large alice bag for 15.00 more.should of asked i quess.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 613 Posts

The local surplus store is selling used pack frames for $25 & they're selling used alice packs from $35-$45!
    Last edited by tree-ratsniper; 03-03-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast