Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 100th Post Giveaway!

Thanks

Im In ..... Best peice of knowledge....Hmm....Learned a great way to tie a ridgeline here!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vve1505 View Post
    I have to give credit where credit is due - I found the video where I learned the trick, by abo4ster.
    Bush-Cloth - YouTube
    Because it has been 5 days and I have not heard back from Bush Guy. I had to draw another number to be fair to you guys. So the winner is VVE1505. Post #23. Please PM me your address and I will get the items in the mail!
    Tracker Pack #17
    ROMANS 1:16
    "If I could only carry one tool in my pack it would be knowledge."

Tracker
    Thanks

Talking

Well, I was the lucky guy and received the package from Grizzly today. Very cool stuff; cordage - never enough. Canvas shoulder bag - really durable; I already have plans for it in my Sonoran backyard. And of course the mini New Testament - this is awesome! It's really small and will fit nicely in the lid pocket of my FR pack and I often read when I'm out; this is a very welcomed item indeed.

Thanks a bunch Griz. I've got some cool ideas for my 100th give-away once I get there.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vve1505 View Post
    Well, I was the lucky guy and received the package from Grizzly today. Very cool stuff; cordage - never enough. Canvas shoulder bag - really durable; I already have plans for it in my Sonoran backyard. And of course the mini New Testament - this is awesome! It's really small and will fit nicely in the lid pocket of my FR pack and I often read when I'm out; this is a very welcomed item indeed.

Thanks a bunch Griz. I've got some cool ideas for my 100th give-away once I get there.
    Thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoy the items. I have really grown to love this forum. I have never seen another site where people are so generous. When you see that it just makes you want to return the kindness! It is contagious!
    Tracker Pack #17
    ROMANS 1:16
    "If I could only carry one tool in my pack it would be knowledge."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456