Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuksa Adventures Ongoing User Photo Thread. Please submit photos

Thanks
    Thanked 32,932 Times in 4,535 Posts
    Items for Sale

Default Kuksa Adventures Ongoing User Photo Thread. Please submit photos

Just as my kuksas are unique, the wonderful people buying them are as well.
    So far my list consists of all walks of life. Computer nerds, bushcrafters, knife makers, fashion models, magazine editors, fashion photographers, fisherman, surfers, hunters,housewives, farmers, and some are from different parts of the globe. It'dvery interesting to see an atlas one day of where my carvings find their owners.

This will be a thread for members who have purchased some of my work to post images of it in use!

I also have to say that I made my first sale last week to a really nice Japanese girl from NYC. She is actually climbing Mount Fuji as we speak. When she gets back I will have photos of my kuksa posted here to kick start this thread.

The reason I want to do this project, for one is you guys can see more examples of my work, and two it's kind of bittersweet selling something handmade. This way I can remember each one, and see the new life they have. What's the most interesting is to see how far each will journey through out it's long life.

This birch kuksa lives in Los Angeles California now
    Last edited by Adahy; 04-07-2013 at 11:49 PM.
    Visit my Vendor Sub-forum Hudson Valley Handcrafts - Home of the hand carved KUKSA and other greenwood axe art
    My Website The Axe is Bold as Love
    My facebook page
    My Youtube Page
    I will not give away my hard-earned skills to a machine. Itís a bit like robbery with violence, for (machines are) not only intended to diminish my bank balance, but also to steal my power.
    -John Brown

Bushmaster Bush Class Basic Certified
    Vendor
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,531 Times in 3,864 Posts

Default Pictures of Wooden Cups

I coulden't find a thread for me to post pictures of your awesome kuska in. So, I made one.

Here are some pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/mpknives

MP Knives Sub Forum
    My YouTube
    http://mpknives.com

"So many of our natural instincts are smothered by society, and much of our daily lives are directed by false goals, dictated to us by others. Even in this day and age, with our sophisticated technology and developed culture, it must still be important, just occasionally, to find a wild place." ~Guy Grieve "Call of the wild: My Escape to Alaska"

Bushmaster Supporter Mtnfolk Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,833 Times in 1,766 Posts

love it.. can't wait to get mine from Alex..
    >>>---LIFE IS A KNIFE---->

Mora junkie Rat biker Supporter Easy_rider75's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 740 Posts

Damn cool Bro
    ďI'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.Ē~Frank Sinatra~
    bushclass 6 of 14

Thanks
    Items for Sale

Wow sorry Matt! Didnt see this. For some reason I get no notifications when people make threads in my forum. Thanks for making a section for this! This will be be fun. I'm waiting for a girl from Japan to email me photos of her Kuksa I made on MT Fuji!
    Visit my Vendor Sub-forum Hudson Valley Handcrafts - Home of the hand carved KUKSA and other greenwood axe art
    My facebook page
    My Youtube Page
    I will not give away my hard-earned skills to a machine. Itís a bit like robbery with violence, for (machines are) not only intended to diminish my bank balance, but also to steal my power.
    -John Brown

Thanks
    Items for Sale

Actually I did make one and forgot. Is it ok if I merge these threads into one Matt? I can keep the title. 8)
    My facebook page
    My Youtube Page
    -John Brown

Bushmaster Bush Class Basic Certified
    Vendor
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,531 Times in 3,864 Posts

Haha go ahead bro
    http://www.facebook.com/mpknives

MP Knives Sub Forum
    My YouTube
    http://mpknives.com

"So many of our natural instincts are smothered by society, and much of our daily lives are directed by false goals, dictated to us by others. Even in this day and age, with our sophisticated technology and developed culture, it must still be important, just occasionally, to find a wild place." ~Guy Grieve "Call of the wild: My Escape to Alaska"

Thanks
    Items for Sale

Done!
    My facebook page
    My Youtube Page
    -John Brown

Thanks
    Items for Sale

OH YA! My dear friend Youmi is bouncing all around Japan with one of my kuksas she purchased.

She sent me a picture and wrote me this:

"It's an ancient pilgrimage trail that dates back to the 16th century! It's called the Kumano Kodo, and is definitely one of the most powerful places in all of Asia.
    thanks for the kuksa! got a lot of compliments on it from the other trekkers as well as the temple's monks!"

©Youmi Park

It's a really huge thing to see my artwork travelling all around the world.. especially such an ancient and inspirational place!!
    Last edited by Adahy; 05-31-2012 at 09:32 PM.
    My facebook page
    My Youtube Page
    -John Brown

Thanks
    Items for Sale

My facebook page
    My Youtube Page
    -John Brown

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast