Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FINALLY snow!

wolfy

Out of that list of attributes that you've listed there, Kayjunman 1........we have ONE. Deer are a major part of our dealings with each year's problems. They eat ALL of the 12 end-rows or headlands. Wish they would quit there, but they don't.

The two that I take each year and the the two that my buddy/mechanic take are a drop in the proverbial bucket. I allow hunting on my ground, as long as the "guests" take does or non-antlered deer. Kids, especially are welcome.......if they are supervised or "mentored". Gawdam.....I HATE that term. Where did that come from?

Chazz_Hiben

Looks like you need to get your sled out.

wolfy

My sled is still in the shed....my corn is still in the field.

Thanks for your concern!

Banned Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    My sled is still in the shed....my corn is still in the field.

Thanks for your concern!
    He might have been talking about a sled to haul the corn.
    What's the plan for getting it from the field to the crib? I've never seen a corn popsicle before....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Philosopher For This Useful Post:

wolfy

I've got some funny stuff to tell you guys about "farming" in this day and age.

I just got done picking my very modest family-owned farm that my brother and I manage and we are more than "greatful" for our bounty and will be giving to those in need. No brag, just fact.

We try to will 10% to those that deserve it! It's hard to do....I know we do more for those that DON'T deserve it than those that DO!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234