Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camping trip 4-29

Scout Bush Class Basic Certified
    Thanks

totally understand that. I got to get my April trip, which was the meet but I got sick, so off to the woods I go. Then I have to start planning May. Nice thing about one trip a month, you are always planning the next one.

Thanks

I haven't been down to Meramec State Park in years... My next weekends off that I don't already have anything planned are Sat 5/12 and Sat 5/19. I could be ready to leave St Charles area around 5pm on those Fridays if that worked better though. From the last weekend in May till July I'm slammed, the last I heard I'm only off 2 days in June.

Ski

Thanks

well I just saw the post that the professor has up for his meet up on May 4th. So I think I might hit that one instead of this weekend. That looks like a good time.

I am not sure what the plans are for the rest of the month. I know first two weeks of juune are shot for me, but it may be crazy hot. I set me goal of 12 overnights in the year, but I guess they don't all have to be in each month. Come July I may not want to sweat it out lol. But we should plan up some trips as it seems like there is a few folks in the STL area.

Thanks

I'm invading your state in just a couple hours. I'll be over by el dorado springs testing out my new set up. New hammock, new axe, new pack, new hat, etc.. I replaced a lot of stuff this winter and I'm eager to get it out.

Thanks

never been to that corner of the state. I just picked up a new ENO doublenest I am going to try on the next trip. Lighter than my DIY hammock. Seems to feel a bit better too. Need to replace my poly tarp too. After than my set up should be pretty light.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12