Thread: Squirrel cooker

Scout Supporter
    Bush Class Basic Certified
    Thanks

Default Squirrel cooker

I was teaching one of our new fabricators basic black smithing. I did one side of each hook and he finished the other side. Afterwards I nocked out a squirrel cooker. Not the best looking but functional.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429579650.700570.jpg
    “Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children's children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance.” - Theodore Roosevelt

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Edward MacTavish For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Do I spy a pintle hitch? Nice work by both of you guys on the squirrel cooker and hooks. Function over form all day long.

Scout Supporter
    Bush Class Basic Certified
    Thanks

Yes you do, I believe it is a mtv with 5th wheel. I really aw sent paying attention when I took the picture.
    “Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children's children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance.” - Theodore Roosevelt