Page 121 of 195 FirstFirst ... 71111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1948

Thread: Kylie needs a new heart

Thanks
    Thanked 6,137 Times in 954 Posts

Latest Kylie FB Update:

*** This FB Update appears to have been removed from Kylie's FB Page ??? ***
    Dunno what that means???

... and now it's back .. weird .. heh!

150 days in the hospital!! 229 waiting for a lub-a-dub!!!
    Wow 150 days!! I love this girl so much!! She went for a walk today, I'm in shock. She is now on 15 liters of 02 so we will see. They added a few other medications to help also.
    I'm still at home after another ER trip last night.
    Tension & stress.................well those are not going away soon at all!! :0) I still can not complain. Kylie gets 2 lovenox shots a day & i hated 4 shots & 1 IV.
    She does keep me so strong. It hurts so bac knowing Kylie might (most likely) make it. It feels so overwhelming!! My heart just beats so hard, my eyes tear up & no matter what I try, I always loose! Bawl & bawl & bawl, that doesn't help headaches at all!!! You try so hard to keep your composure, but everytime your brain goes off, or you have seen so much it just feels like a knife stabbing you in your heart.
    Trust me being home & seeing all her stuff, her tiny pink bed that she might not ever sleep in again. All her toys she loves & askes for.
    Gosh it just hurts.

Praying For Kylie !!!
    ... And For Chrissie !!!

Joe
    Last edited by MtnManJoe; 11-17-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: formatting

Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 293 Posts

Kylie's Lub-A-Dub

‎150 days in the hospital!! 229 waiting for a lub-a-dub!!! Wow 150 days!! I love this girl so much!! She went for a walk today, I'm in shock. She is now on 15 liters of 02 so we will see. They added a few other medications to help also.

I'm still at home after another ER trip last night. Tension & stress.................well those are not going away soon at all!! :0) I still can not complain. Kylie gets 2 lovenox shots a day & i hated 4 shots & 1 IV. She does keep me so strong.

It hurts so bac knowing Kylie might (most likely) make it. It feels so overwhelming!! My heart just beats so hard, my eyes tear up & no matter what I try, I always loose! Bawl & bawl & bawl, that doesn't help headaches at all!!! You try so hard to keep your composure, but everytime your brain goes off, or you have seen so much it just feels like a knife stabbing you in your heart. Trust me being home & seeing all her stuff, her tiny pink bed that she might not ever sleep in again. All her toys she loves & askes for. Gosh it just hurts.

This is what I got today
    Jesus Freak. US Marine '72-'92. “Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem.” & "You always can tell a Marine...you just can't tell 'em much"

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gasmandave For This Useful Post:

Guide Supporter Long John Tinfoil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 Times in 996 Posts

I'm sitting here in tears, asking God to be merciful to Kylie and to her family. Give them the strength they need, and, if it's Your will, they will get the miracle they need...

LJT

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Long John Tinfoil For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Posted by Chrissie:

This is Kylie's Favorite song ever, she sings it "One Two Free like a FIRD I sing!"
    I LOVVVVE IT!!!

Joe
    Last edited by MtnManJoe; 11-17-2012 at 04:09 PM.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MtnManJoe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Still praying...

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Survive For This Useful Post:

Guide Bush Class Intermediate Certified Jonah L. Archer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,661 Times in 1,593 Posts

More smoke and prayers tonight for a wonderful little girl!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jonah L. Archer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

More prayers sent, keep strong Kylie!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medius For This Useful Post:

Thanks

From Kylie's FB Page:

Geesh it's KILLING me being away!! Kylie is doing pretty well also!! She has amazed the doctors so much............Um I'm not doing well & might not make it!!""SIKE Just Kidding I just wanted to get your nerves a moving on down the CraZy TrAiN!!! Choooo Chooooooo!" :0D
    - - -
    And, From Chrissie:

HAHAHAHAHA okay the ? of the day is????? From my almost 9 years old Cooper...."I wonder why it's called facebook?" Rorl I really don't know so submit awnsers below↓↓↓↓↓↓
    - - -
    And, from a visitor:

Chrissie! I missed seeing you today!! I hope you were able to rest and I sure hope you're feeling better!! Your husband was there and seems so great. Kylie was just the cutest thing ever! She was so sweet and even told me Thank You for her gifts without being prompted! Teach me how to train my kids to do that! I just wanted to scoop her up and love on her. What a special girl she is and what a great mom you are! I hope you can enjoy your treats, I wasn't sure what to get with your tummy trouble. You're both always in my prayers!

A little levity, in The Dark?? .. Kewl!!

Praying for Kylie!!!

Joe
    Last edited by MtnManJoe; 11-18-2012 at 03:14 AM.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MtnManJoe For This Useful Post:

Guide Bush Class Basic Certified RoadLessTraveled's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 Times in 707 Posts

I sure am glad to hear this! Thank You God! I'm also glad to hear the laughter and sass in Chrissie's words! I think we can guess where Kylie gets her sassy! praying right now for peaceful sleep for both, continued good health, bright spirits, and a new heart very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by MtnManJoe View Post
    From Kylie's FB Page:
    Kylie is doing pretty well also!! She has amazed the doctors so much............

Praying for Kylie!!!

Joe[/FONT][/COLOR]

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RoadLessTraveled For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,928 Times in 2,581 Posts

I am continuing to pray and hope and don't know what else to say but thanks for all the posts and updates.
    Matthew 25:40
    There are very few universal truths, one of them is the need to own a good knife.
    The new and improved TKC #29 / Axe Mob
    Certified Jr Woodchuck - Recovering Redneck
    AKA Doggiecareman http://www.kesslerkennelfarms.com/

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DCM For This Useful Post:

Page 121 of 195 FirstFirst ... 71111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast