I just got my new rifle this weekend and wanted to do a small review on it. It is the sig 716. pretty much sigs ar in a .308/7.62x51. before i took it to the range i stripped it and cleaned it at the house. it is slightly heavy compared to others but its not that bad with just the bare gun. The magazine that comes with the gun is a magpul polymer magazine. however it adds alot of weight when its holding the full 20 rounds of .308. The magpul stock and grip are really nice. teardown was easy without having any tools. the gas piston also comes out really easy. i lubed everything down real well and off to the range. we went through a little less than 60 rounds before it got dark and I have to say, I fell in love. The gun never misfed, jamed, ftf, etc. the flip up iron sights are nice as well. at 50 yards with the iron sights we were able to put 5 rounds in a 2" group. with the sights folded down the quick disconnect scope mount fit perfectly. the magpul stock has a nice cheek weld so using the scope was pretty comfortable. the only thing i may change with the rifle is to take the flash suppressor off and put a nice muzzle brake on. it is a very stout gun and the muzzle brake may help take some of the jump out of it. Other than that, Im 100% satasfied with my purchase.Sig-716-Patrol.jpg