Thread: LL Bean 20% off free shipping all back packs see continental waxed cotton rusksack

Banned Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,836 Times in 1,922 Posts

Thumbs up LL Bean 20% off free shipping all back packs see continental waxed cotton rusksack

LL BEan has some really great back packs basic hunters day pack $ 44 , the ll bean waxed cotton continenal rusksack (my second choice after the fr royal isle jr) a really great waxed cottn pack for $ 111.20 thats a super deal, the classic day pack is $ 71.20 these are high quality guranteed for life packs just bout the frri jr but on the fenceabout getting the continental rucksack just for the price

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rolandsilvajr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Enter Joy10 for 10% off and its free shipping too...I would love the rucksack, but my wife will kill me if I buy any more Christmas presents for myself.

TANSTAAFL Supporter werewolf won's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,630 Times in 1,863 Posts

I just ordered something from LL Bean and (as mentioned) they are running a general 10 percent off everything sale with promo code JOY10. They offer free shipping on everything, a $10.00 gift card for purchases over $50.00 and backpacks are one day only 20% off.

They also have sales on certain items that do not seem to be announced. I was looking for an upland vest and the one I had looked at a week or so ago was one of those unannounced sales of 35% off, plus the free shipping and the 10% discount and the gift card too. They almost paid me to take it off their hands
    Some roads you shouldn’t go down because maps used to say there’d be dragons there. Now they don’t, but that don’t mean the dragons aren’t there.”

Banned Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,836 Times in 1,922 Posts

Infantry. Tell her its an early birthday present. Yeah they have allot of really great specials. They make great products. That best will last u a life time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rolandsilvajr View Post
    Infantry. Tell her its an early birthday present. Yeah they have allot of really great specials. They make great products. That best will last u a life time.
    I bought a gun safe that is the anniversary, Christmas, and birthday present. That was the prerequisite for buying a new gun. So many rules when you get married.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,328 Times in 390 Posts

The other day I saw that they're also selling what is essentially a waxed canvas pack basket that looked pretty interesting.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/61445...sr&term=canvas pack basket

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Todd Bradshaw For This Useful Post: