Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Review of PSE longbow

  1. #1
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 43 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Review of PSE longbow

    http://youtu.be/hsdyj23JC3Q hope you get at least a laugh.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Charlz9mm For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 43 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Well ok guess no one is home.

  4. #3
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 43 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Pretty cool how you used that LOTR reference.

  5. #4
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 43 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Thanks.

  6. #5
    Tracker wilderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 58 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Charlz.

    Trad bows are definitely a lot of fun. Iíve always shot compounds from tree-stands until this summer when I bought a 45lbs Greatree Goshawk takedown recurve bow (Greatree and PSE share some production models under different names). I did a bunch of stump hunting with it and then started going after squirrels this Fall.

    Iím still getting the whole instinctive shooting thing down, but the hours in the woods fly by. I stop and make a small lunch, do a lot of scouting around and take shot after shot without alarming anyone on the trails in the areaÖ silent as can be. Itís a nice relaxing activity.

  7. #6
    Scout brush_loper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Laurel Montains of PA
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 86 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    I want the bow and the ears for Father's Day.....The ears would be great for dropping off my teenager at school!

  8. #7
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 43 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilderman View Post
    Thanks Charlz.

    Trad bows are definitely a lot of fun. Iíve always shot compounds from tree-stands until this summer when I bought a 45lbs Greatree Goshawk takedown recurve bow (Greatree and PSE share some production models under different names). I did a bunch of stump hunting with it and then started going after squirrels this Fall.

    Iím still getting the whole instinctive shooting thing down, but the hours in the woods fly by. I stop and make a small lunch, do a lot of scouting around and take shot after shot without alarming anyone on the trails in the areaÖ silent as can be. Itís a nice relaxing activity.
    It is very zen and challenging. Glad you are enjoying trad archery.

  9. #8
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 43 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brush_loper View Post
    I want the bow and the ears for Father's Day.....The ears would be great for dropping off my teenager at school!
    You are awesome. Lol.

  10. #9
    Tinder Gatherer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlz9mm View Post
    http://youtu.be/hsdyj23JC3Q hope you get at least a laugh.
    Great Vid!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •