Entry Level Sharps
Thread is closed until I renew my membership.
FYI Moderators, the recent post was the closing of a deal that started on December 30th and was just delayed... I enjoy this forum to much to break rules. Thanks!
Did the best I could do with the title... anywho! I literally just walked around my room, and compiled this. Iíve been trying to minimize stuff before college, so its up for grabs. Photos arenít great, I can try and do better upon request.
Not really look at trades by the way, where I'm trying to minimize. Thanks though.
Cold Steel Khukri Magnum, like new, but I filed the blade at to much of an angle. Shouldnít be to hard to fix.
- Windlass Quama Short Sword, yeah... Windlass has a good rep, should be fun to play with.
Cold Steel Kobun, no handle and blade has been slowly reworked from a tanto. Needs to be finished. Cold Steel Mini Bushman, like new. I never have grabbed this over my mora, so.
- Imperial mini bowie, nice patina. $10
Kershaw Skyline, NIB from Cabelas. I believe these are seconds, still Kershaw quality but the blade edge is funky. Kershaw Skyline, LNIB from Cabelas. Carried two days, it was to small for me. Same as above. Ontario Rat 1, carry wear, a little dull, but lots of life. NO Squirtle fob.
- Benchmade Pika V1, a Benchmade knife but the opening isnít the greatest with the plastic liners. $15
- Camillus Electricians Knife, lots of snap and blade, great patina. I really had to clean some gunk from this poor knife. Main blade opens at a slight cant. $15
Kabar Scout Knife, stainless from the 90s. Very clean.
- Buck 110, finger grooves. Barely used, but some patina. $20
- Kershaw Echo Hunting Knife. $15
Ontario Carbon Steel Butcher Knife cut into a Kephart shape, plus a Dexter boning knife because.
Vintage Mora, guards slightly loose, some wear.
- PENDING Green River Canadian Belt Knife, been trying to restore the poor thing. Blades thick, needs to be worked on. $15
- Two unknown knifes, ones handleless by Imperial. $5
- Himalayan Imports Hanshee by Rajkumar, very interesting handforged knife. Google Himalayan Imports, itíll say more than I can. Think I payed 100, so asking for $80.
- Cold Steel SRK, Carbon V Steel, made in USA model. Sheath as shown, coating stripped, needs to be stropped. $50
Left row, bottom to top.
True Temper Flint Edge, 4 lbs, dull. Some marks.
- Unknown Jersey with ribs in the eye (Kelly?), 3 1/2lbs, dull.
- Plumb Victory Axe Head, rockway pattern, 3 1/2lbs, mint and never even sharpened.
- Homemade Hudson Bay Axe, I cut this without distempering from another ribbed eye axe head (still think its a Kelly). Needs some finish work, sharpening and squaring of bottom cut. $50
Right row, bottom to top.
Walters Hatchet Head, clean and sharp. Wood in eye.
- PENDING Unknown hatchet head, Maine profile, donít know what to think about this one. I want to think its a Maine axe head, but no marks besides the weight on the poll. Sharp though. $10
Snow and Nealley 1 3/4lb Hudson Bay, mint, made in USA version.
- Unknown 4 lb axe head, dull, marked C4 with ribs in the eye. STILL think this is a Kelly. Finish is rough. $15
Plumb Boys Axe w/ handle, 2 1/2lbs, well handled and finished, some wear. Needs to have some profiling done.
- Snow and Nealley Hudson Bay Kindling Axe, made in China. No idea, offer?
I think that's it. Prices do not include shipping. Feel free to ask for better descriptions and photos.
Last edited by Lutra; 06-11-2013 at 11:45 PM.
Reason: Items being sold and removed from list...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lutra For This Useful Post:
Looking for any trades, or just sales?
i want the mora the old one please
Pm me and I will send the money or how ever you want or. Mail me diannamarsolek@Yahoo.com
Really looking for sales where I'm trying to clean stuff out, thanks though!
Originally Posted by b-mac
PM sent on the Plumb Victory.
What is the knife below the hatchets? With the becker looking sheath?
The Following User Says Thank You to infantryboy56 For This Useful Post:
Ill take that Plumb Boys Axe! PM sent!
Plumb victory is pending, and the Mora. Figuring out the Plumb boys axe.
That knife is the Cold Steel SRK, carbon steel and made in USA. The sheath is just kydex, no belt loop so I modded it to a dangler with paracord, looks loose but I can't jar the knife out. Thanks.
Sent you a PM about a couple of heads.
Bush Class Basic Certified
Sending PM about the CS Kobun the wife will love this!