100th Post Giveaway!

Discussion in 'General Bushcraft Discussion' started by Grizzly Adams, Mar 7, 2012.

1. rmil

rmil Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Im In ..... Best peice of knowledge....Hmm....Learned a great way to tie a ridgeline here!

2. Grizzly Adams

Grizzly Adams Scout

Blog Posts:
    Because it has been 5 days and I have not heard back from Bush Guy. I had to draw another number to be fair to you guys. So the winner is VVE1505. Post #23. Please PM me your address and I will get the items in the mail!

3. vve1505

vve1505 Tracker

Blog Posts:
    Well, I was the lucky guy and received the package from Grizzly today. Very cool stuff; cordage - never enough. Canvas shoulder bag - really durable; I already have plans for it in my Sonoran backyard. And of course the mini New Testament - this is awesome! It's really small and will fit nicely in the lid pocket of my FR pack and I often read when I'm out; this is a very welcomed item indeed.

Thanks a bunch Griz. I've got some cool ideas for my 100th give-away once I get there.

4. Grizzly Adams

Grizzly Adams Scout

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoy the items. I have really grown to love this forum. I have never seen another site where people are so generous. When you see that it just makes you want to return the kindness! It is contagious!