LL Bean 20% off free shipping all back packs see continental waxed cotton rusksack

Discussion in 'General Bushcraft Discussion' started by rolandsilvajr, Dec 12, 2012.

Tags:
  1. rolandsilvajr

rolandsilvajr Banned Member Banned

Blog Posts:
    LL BEan has some really great back packs basic hunters day pack $ 44 , the ll bean waxed cotton continenal rusksack (my second choice after the fr royal isle jr) a really great waxed cottn pack for $ 111.20 thats a super deal, the classic day pack is $ 71.20 these are high quality guranteed for life packs just bout the frri jr but on the fenceabout getting the continental rucksack just for the price

2. infantryboy56

infantryboy56 Scout

Blog Posts:
    Enter Joy10 for 10% off and its free shipping too...I would love the rucksack, but my wife will kill me if I buy any more Christmas presents for myself.

3. werewolf won

werewolf won TANSTAAFL Supporter Bushcraft Friend

Blog Posts:
    I just ordered something from LL Bean and (as mentioned) they are running a general 10 percent off everything sale with promo code JOY10. They offer free shipping on everything, a $10.00 gift card for purchases over $50.00 and backpacks are one day only 20% off.

They also have sales on certain items that do not seem to be announced. I was looking for an upland vest and the one I had looked at a week or so ago was one of those unannounced sales of 35% off, plus the free shipping and the 10% discount and the gift card too. They almost paid me to take it off their hands :D

4. rolandsilvajr

rolandsilvajr Banned Member Banned

Blog Posts:
    Infantry. Tell her its an early birthday present. Yeah they have allot of really great specials. They make great products. That best will last u a life time.

5. infantryboy56

infantryboy56 Scout

Blog Posts:
    I bought a gun safe that is the anniversary, Christmas, and birthday present. That was the prerequisite for buying a new gun. So many rules when you get married.

6. Todd Bradshaw

Todd Bradshaw Banned Member Banned

Blog Posts: