Scout Rifle Thread

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by XMP, Nov 15, 2012.

1. XMP

XMP Mountain Man

Blog Posts:
    I've been a big fan of Jeff Coopers for years and always wanted some type of Scout Rifle. The closest I had was a Scout length M14, but its too heavy to be a true Scout. Recently I finally purchased a Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle. I haven't even had a chance to fire it yet, but I anticipate good things.

As far as I can tell there is no thread dedicated to Scout Rifles. So post your pictures and/or impressions here. Steyr, Savage, Ruger, homemade, etc. -- all are welcome. Lets see them and hear about them.

Here is the first quick shot of mine with my Scout length M14 and a fully extended AR for reference.

View attachment 55780 View attachment 55781

2. Blackjack

Blackjack Scout

Blog Posts:
    Just picked up a GSR. So far so good. Mine will not stabilize 150 grain bullets. It really likes 168 grain match though.

3. XMP

XMP Mountain Man

Blog Posts:
    BlackJack, what is the availability of .308 like in Alaska, say compared to .30-06?

4. Blackjack

Blackjack Scout

Blog Posts:
    Not too big of a deal. Lots of guys with AR10s. Biggest problem is price. Cheapest stuff I found this week was 150 ball at $39 per 50. Gonna start rolling my own.

5. Swampman

Swampman Scout

Blog Posts:
    I had a GSR....it was so inaccurate I sold it.

6. alukban

alukban Guide

Blog Posts:
    Here's mine! :)

There's not much "scouting" going on in the pic though - mostly lounging, snoozing and snacking. I guess it's more like my Ruger Hanging-Out-Waiting-To-Get Lucky rifle ;)

[​IMG]

7. tackshooter

tackshooter Tracker

Blog Posts:
    I would prefer the bolt action or the m14 style over the M4 styled one, but I have not shot either of the non-bolt action rifles in a long time so they may be better than what im thinking.

8. XMP

XMP Mountain Man

Blog Posts:
    alukban, no reason not to conserve your energy while "Scouting":dblthumb:

9. MissouriMapper

MissouriMapper Tracker

Blog Posts:
    Hey!! That's what I do best. :)

10. alukban

alukban Guide

Blog Posts:
    Oh yeah - vid from when I first got my Ruger :dblthumb:
    http://youtu.be/G5DtOjz6nwc
    [video=youtube_share;G5DtOjz6nwc]http://youtu.be/G5DtOjz6nwc[/video]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  11. J

J Bushwhacker Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Ill snap some pics of my GSR and get em posted after I finish in the shop today.

I have been after a scout rifle for awhile now, was all set on a Savage untill I saw the GSR. Ive only put a box of 168gr out of it, but it impressed me so far. I hit what I was aiming at, and got 2-3MOA with the irons. Really like the rifle, and the Mauser action.

12. gearhound

gearhound Tracker

Blog Posts:
    I have a Remington 788 carbine in .308 it is in a McMillan Sporter stock and has a 2X Beeman air rifle scope mounted on it. I kept the original rail, "just in case" I want to use it as a traditional carbine. I also have a Remington 600 Mohawk carbine in a Ramline stock that we will be rigging up for my son.

13. Pappy Frank

Pappy Frank Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    I bought a GSR about 6 weeks ago and am happy as a pig in sunshine. It is not as accurate as my Savage .308, but is accurate enough to hunt with in our area.

I have a mauser action and a 7.62X 39 barrell I am working on and plan on making it into a scout configuration. I should have had it done, but to many other things get in the way. I promise a thread complete with pics and pics of targets when completed. But then I have a couple of other things I have promised threads on and have not completed them yet either.

14. 11b inf

11b inf Scout

Blog Posts:
    GSR

great new's PAP rock on...I'M trying to save my boxtops to buy one aswell...vince g. 11BINF:42:...

15. tree-ratsniper

tree-ratsniper Guide

Blog Posts:
    Here's my 336SS Lever-Scout in .30-30, action slicked & trigger by me, Leupold scout scope. I built a SS 700 scout years ago but disassembled it to use the action for another project...

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  16. Scout.308

Scout.308 Tracker

Blog Posts:
    You guys are lucky, ive bin trying to get my hands on a ruger scout but there always out of stock round here

17. Blackjack

Blackjack Scout

Blog Posts:
    I thought so at first with mine, 150 grain ball patterned like i was shooting buckshot. Tried some 168 grain match and was getting MOA with them. Next round at the range I want to try some of the 175 grain match and see how it does.

18. ezra45

ezra45 Supporter Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Does anyone know the rate of twist in the barrel of the GSR?

Regards,

ezra

19. alukban

alukban Guide

Blog Posts:
    1:10" righty

20. ezra45

ezra45 Supporter Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Alukban,
    Thank you!

ezra

21. reptilian mind

reptilian mind Tracker

Blog Posts:
    If you can locate a dealer in your area that will receive firearms from online auctions, it may be worth it to go that route. Mine was in the low $700s, nib.

Good thread!

If anyone has photos and details (bases, scopes, etc.) of scouts made from 788s or 799s, I would be interested.:dblthumb:

22. oldpinecricker

oldpinecricker Scout

Blog Posts:

Just picked up an left handed Ruger GSR yesterday. I love the tarp used as an "hide" method, and use my Integral Sil Tarp and Ti Goat shelter as an sit and wait hide. Use this method to check out clearcuts and cross canyon vantages here in Idaho. It might suprise some, but our woods in N. Idaho are thick, steep and deep conifer cloaked uplands. The stream bottoms can hold adjunct rain forest habitat and the ridgetops are spruce and pine boreal forest type habitat, and then above that rock and grass.

The 308 works pretty well up here and my nephew used one to take an bull elk and my dad got an nice once in an lifetime draw bull moose this year with an Winchester 100

23. pierson610

pierson610 Scout

Blog Posts:
    I plan on picking up a GSR on Tuesday if all goes well with the seller. Wish me luck! ill post pics if i end up getting my Hands on it

24. tree-ratsniper

tree-ratsniper Guide

Blog Posts:
    Ruger rifles are sometimes notorious for having rough rifling out of the box, but don't give up on 'em. Fire-lapping and or shooting several hundred rounds (and good cleaning techniques) can improve accuracy tremendously. My "go to" 77/22 Hornet (aka the meat-grinder) had a very rough bore, every hand-load I tried was awful with 3" groups being the norm. It irritated me so much that I put it in the safe for a year in disgust. After a while I tried some loads that I had for my Contender, this was shortly after Hornady introduced the 35 gr. V-Max. After 100 or so rounds I shot a 0.4" 5-shot 100 yard group, it now regularly stays under 1" with most loads. I have seen this with a SS 77 in .223 and a new Hawkeye...

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  25. Carlyle

Carlyle Tracker

Blog Posts:
    i thought that Coopers logic for the scout rifle was a weapon loaded with stripper clips hence the scout (long eye relief scope) i dont see the logic in putting a scout style scope on a box fed bolt action rifle. which brings me to my next question of why would ruger use a single stacked magazine?

26. rondog

rondog Banned Member Banned

Blog Posts:
    I thought so too. I recall reading before Steyr came out with their Scout Rifle, that Cooper's concept was an easy to handle, easy (quick) to reload weapon capable of consistently putting down medium size "game". The idea was to have a dead simple, dependable, rifle that required only ammunition, no mag to lose or malfunction. 2 kilos X 1 meter were the specs (that stuck with me...). The forward mounted scope, coupled with low power (1.5-2) was to give the same "both eyes open" sighting as today's dot and holo sights, and allow the use of stripper clips. High capacity mags were not part of the equation at the time as it was supposed to be used in a "shoot & scoot" scenario.

All that said, I'd still like to get my hands on a GSR :) Would be tremendous fun and something that I would like to get proficient with.

RonDog

27. Hawkcreek

Hawkcreek Supporter Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    "A general purpose rifle is a conveniently portable, individually operated firearm, capable of striking a single decisive blow, on a live target of up to 200 kilos in weight, at any distance at which the operator can shoot with the precision necessary to place a shot in a vital area of the target." Col. Jeff Cooper " To Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth"

Weight-sighted and slung: 3 kilograms (6.6 lb). This has been set as the ideal weight but the maximum has been stated as being 3.5 kilograms (7.7 lb).
    Length: one meter (39 inches)
    Nominal barrel length: 0.48 meter (19 inches)
    Sighting system: Typically a forward and low mounted (ahead of the action opening) long eye relief telescope of between 2x and 3x. Reserve iron sights desirable but not necessary. Iron sights of the ghost ring type, without a scope also qualify, as does a low powered conventional position scope.
    Action: Magazine fed bolt action. Detachable box magazine and or stripper clip charging is desirable but not necessary
    Sling: Fast loop-up type, ie Ching or CW style.
    Caliber: Nominally .308 Winchester(7.62x51). Calibers such as 7mm-08 Remington(7x51mm) or .243 Winchester(6x51mm) being considered for frail individuals or where "military" calibers are proscribed
    Built in bipod: desirable but not mandatory
    Accuracy: should be capable of shooting into 2 minutes of angle or less(4") at 200 yards/meters (3 shot groups)

This is some abbreviated information regarding what the Col. specified regarding scout rifles (from ScoutRifle.org)

28. huntinguy

huntinguy Scout

Blog Posts:
    I don't get the scout rifle thing??
    Too bad Remington didn't make the model 600.
    Shrug

29. WarDoggy

WarDoggy Scout

Blog Posts:
    Building guns in the shadow of Appalachia
    1- It is a common magazine that works reliably.
    2- Many areas have ammo restrictions when hunting, so limiting the number of rounds helps stave off problems for their customers. Liability can be a bee-otch.

Not trying to be a jerk, but what's not to get? Light, powerful, easy to carry and operate rifle, that is capable of killing medium/medium-large game or enemy soldiers at any distance you should realistically be taking a shot. Sounds an awful lot like the guns most of us carry when afield anyway.

If you are talking about the forward mounted optic specifically, it was designed to give the shooter the best field of view for close and far shots, before the advent of the modern red dots and holo sights, while having one focal plane for the shooter to worry about, and having just enough magnification to help the shooter make shots at 200-300yds, while not having too much for 25yd shots. The forward mounted scope takes some getting used to, and ain't for everybody.

The whole package is, and was designed as, a compromise. It was designed to do many things pretty well, while not specializing in any of them. It was originally called the "General Purpose Rifle", and was envisioned for military scouts behind enemy lines, as well as "frontier scouts" (ie, folks that spend a lot of time in the woods). Small, light, and capable, and able to fill many roles.

If you'd care to read more about the Scout/GPR concept, there is an enitire chapter in Col Cooper's book, "To Ride, Shoot Straight, and Tell the Truth" that goes into a lot of detail as to the hows and whys.

Of coure, if you don't like it, you don't like it, and no skin off my teeth. :D

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  30. Code Red

Code Red Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Below is a mildly updated repost from the March 2012 version of this thread.

Short Review:

I bought one of these when it came out. I went in for a frontier or hawkeye in the same caliber. But went with the Gunsite because it came with the iron sights and had a much heavier barrel.

The Barrel: I think the poster above mentioned a "pencil" thin barrel. That was true for the Hawkeye (though I don't think it is a disadvantage, in anything but a bench rifle), but the Gunsite has a pretty heavy barrel and mine regularly shoots five rounds into 5/8" at 100yds with Federal GMM. I think the gun would do better with a better shot behind it, but that's what I can get it to do. The zombie killer flash suppressor is threaded and easily removed after a little heat is applied. But you have to buy a cap to cover the threads.

Barrel length: It loses a couple hundred fps over a full length barrel, but the Hornady superformance 150gr SST's are still coming out at about 2,730 on my chrono. About 2,550 for the 165gr. If I compare it to a full length rifle, then I may have lost a little bit, but if I compare it to a Winchester 94 or Marlin 336 (the only two I know of that carry as well as this in the woods), then I am waaaaaay ahead ballistically.

The length is great. Its a very handy rifle. It carries almost as well as a winchester 94, and to me that's the gold standard. But it's heavy. I am going to take off the forward rail when I get some screws to fill in the holes, but it will still be too heavy. I have a BAR in 30-06 that I cut down to the same length (its actually about an inch shorter with a 16.25" barrel), and the Gunsite is heavier than the BAR.

The iron sights on mine were a disapointment. They would not adjust enough horizontally to get on target at 100 yards.

I tried the scout scope configuration, and I can see the appeal. But there is a learning curve. I have been shooting with the scope in the conventional location for 35 years, and its too late to change. If it ain't broke, etc ....

I hate the magazines. I only use the 5-rounder. They mess up the profile of the gun (no smooth belly), and they can't be topped off in the gun. My custom has always been to top off after taking a shot. I know its not necessary when you have 4 more rounds, but its a habit. With the Gunsite, you have to drop the magazine, sling the rifle, and use two hands to load an additional round into the magazine, then reload, and chamber. I could top off my other bolt guns while holding the gun in my left hand and walking with my eyes towards the animal. (AICS system, similar to a pistol magazine, it has to lever under, you can't just push the round straight down.) You can carry a lot more ammo in the gun, so this is personal preference. There's certainly no practical disadvantage. It just bugs me.

All in all, I like it. At least until I get a little more comfortable with the BAR I cut down. Between the two, the BAR might be less accurate (they are about the same with hunting ammo) is lighter, and carries as well if not a little better (no magazine hanging down), but its much harder to clean and maintain, and that gives me reliability concerns. With the Gunsite, I have no doubt that if I do my part, the hole will be where its supposed to be every time I pull the trigger. And with a 150 gr SST going 2700 fps, I don't miss the extra barrel length.

I also recently added a Win 94 trapper. That thing is tiny, but kicks harder than anything I've ever fired. Recent eye surgery is keeping me from hunting with it this season. I can manage optics, but won't be hunting open sights this year.

Picture below from the Gunsite's first outing. Three rounds into 5/8" at 100yds with Federal GMM 168gr. Its a little less accurate with the Hornady SST's, but still closer to 1 MOA than 2 MOA with hunting ammo. I took this for a guy that told that he didn't think Ruger's were accurate enough to hunt with.

Scout Group.jpg

EDIT - I mistakenly posted that it would regularly shoot a 3/8" group in the original post. That was a typo. The groups I am getting are about 5/8". I have gotten a 3/8" group from it, but only once and I have not been able to repeat it. It has been pointed out lower down in this thread that Ruger is now selling polymer mags that allow topping off while in the rifle. I just ordered 2 of them. The 3-round version should be much closer to a flush fit and will also improve the way it carries. I'll update this when I have had a chance to try them out.

31. XMP

XMP Mountain Man

Blog Posts:
    Code Red,

Thanks for the nice review. I am having trouble with your attachment though.

As far as topping off, I thought I read somewhere that the new Ruger polymer mags allow you to top of the magazine, although the steel ones that come with the GSR do not. Does anyone know if this is true?

32. Hawkcreek

Hawkcreek Supporter Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:

Yes the polymers can be loaded while they are in the rifle. If I got the link right it should be in this video from Ruger.

http://www.ruger.com/products/gunsiteScoutRifle/extras.html

I believe WhitSpurzon said posted something about loading polymer mags while in the rifle also but I'm not positive on that.

BTW Code Red the link to you posted doesnt work for me either.

33. Trekon86

Trekon86 Guest

Blog Posts:
    Can you use any scope in the Scout configuration or do you have to have a particular type (long eye relief or whatever?).

I want to mount a scope like that on my Savage 10GY but unfortunately, it is difficult to do unless it's a small reflex sight or something the forward tapped holes are only on top of the receiver. For a full length scope I'd have to have the barrel tapped as well, I guess. Haha!
    PMZ

34. Code Red

Blog Posts:
    OK,

I tried to fix the photo. I'm not very tech-savy, so I don't know it it worked.

Thanks for the heads up on the polymer mags. I had not heard about those. I'll see if I can find one to try.

I think that to use the scout scope configuration, a LER scope is key. I tried both. The LER scope I tried was much more effective, but not good enough to overcome years of getting used to the conventional location.

35. XMP

XMP Mountain Man

Blog Posts:
    You can get the Polymer mags directly from Ruger, but Midway USA has a better price.

36. Code Red

Blog Posts:
    Just ordered a pair of the polymer 3-round mags from Midway.

They may address three of my complaints. (1) ergonomics - too much magazine hanging off the bottom; (2) topping off; (3) and maybe a little weight savings.

I am looking forward to playing with them.

37. Carlyle

Carlyle Tracker

Blog Posts:
    as to forward mounted optics there is no advantage in short or medium range target aquistion, that lies in the choice of magnification one chooses. (if you take a rifle and mount a 2x pistol scope on the barrel or 2 x on the reciever makes no difference) where the advantage lies with the LER scope is allowing access to the recevier for charging with stripper clips.
    as to the reliability of a double v single stack mag i can think of very very few 20 th century single stacked mags. I think due to double stacks have prolly proven reliable. I would prefer the flush fitting mag hold five over three then id have more options making the gsr a little more versatile overall( i can always load 3 in a five rounder or 10 in a 20 rounder)

38. freebirdfb

freebirdfb Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    For the Scout configuration, a long eye relief scope is needed. There are a few companies that make them. I suspect that a pistol scope would work. Hopefully someone here will varify if it will or won't. The GSR can be set up with a traditional scope mounted as well.
    oops I hit the reply button to quick. For your Savage you might be able to find a scout scope rail for it.

39. alukban

alukban Guide

Blog Posts:
    The eye relief of a typical pistol scope is about twice that of a scout scope, i.e. 18 inches vs about 9 inches. By comparison, a regular rifle scope's eye relief is about 3".

A 2x Leupold pistol scope will work as a scout scope but it is not optimal. Depending on your eyes, skeletal make up and how you hold the rifle, it may or may not work for you. Also, pistol scopes' objective lenses tend to be parallaxed for shorter distances and vice versa. IIRC, pistol scopes tend to be parallaxed for 50y. 100y targets tend to thus not be as sharply focused.

[​IMG]

40. WarDoggy

WarDoggy Scout

Blog Posts:
    Building guns in the shadow of Appalachia
    Except for the fact that a forward mounted helps facilitate shooting with both eyes open, obstructs the vision less, and helps the shooter keep a wide field of view around the rifle and scope, which was important for the military "Scout" this rifle was designed for, and the woodsman that uses it for hunting. Yes, any scope or optic helps with one-focal plane shooting, but the less obstructed FOV was considered important, as it helps promote proper shooting (keeping both eyes open, and on the target, which helps prevent losing the target in the scope) which helps... wait for it... short- and medium-range target acquisition.

RE: Magazines

They tried several types of double stack magazines (M14, FAL/L1A1, etc) and couldn't get any of them to work well enough and be reliable. So, in the interest of the rifle actually working, they went with a single-stack mag. They had lots of actual shooters and gun guys help in the design of this gun. They tried most of the things you've thought of, and the RGSR was released with what actually worked.

41. alukban

alukban Guide

Blog Posts:
    The other HUGE thing about forward mounted optics for me that I don't think even Cooper realized (and as you might be able to tell from the pics that I post) is that they are great for not fogging up at exactly the wrong time in winter - as one is exhaling while bringing the rifle/optic up to take aim ;) For regular scopes in winter, I have to be extremely mindful about exhaling only out the left corner of my mouth when I have cheeked a rifle.

I wear glasses and fogging lenses are a constant battle for me when it starts to get cold. This not so with a forward mounted scout scope.

42. huntinguy

huntinguy Scout

Blog Posts:
    I didn't mean to sound cranky earlier.

This seems to me to be the next, current, fad. I think back on this and the Remington 600, 660, model 7 and Rugers International model all had most of the requisite points to fit into this category. The Mauser 93 was out when Cooper wrote and at that time it was considered obsolete. I still think it one of the finest brush rifles ever built (and no, I don't have one.) The stripper clip let the rifle be loaded in a heart beat. Never under stood why the first modification done to any military bolt rifle, after the bolt bending, was to remove the lips... always seemed stupid to me.

As for the forward mounted scope. I have never used one so I don't have much opinion on it. I can say that I do practice shooting scoped rifles with both eyes open and find I can be on a target in short order.

I guess my main gripe is, the industry just re-brands something that has been on the market and POOF people pay $1000.00 for what twenty years back couldn't sell...

(And, yes, I just cleaned and put my 6lb model 600 away until next hunting season.)

43. Silvrbak

Silvrbak Tinder Gatherer

Blog Posts:
    I just want to add my experience with the GSR; handiest rifle I owned next to a lever action. Accuracy is decent and it carries well. Recoil is very acceptable for a .308. The bit of extra weight (the barrel) is responsible for that. I think Ruger did a slam dunk on this one!

44. rockett88s

rockett88s Scout

Blog Posts:
    Hey Gents...

I can remember when G&A Magazine came out with one of their special rifle editions, and Col Cooper's second scout rifle was on the cover... If I search through the stacks in my basement , I could probly find that issue... Love at first sight for me... I built mine on a Remington 700 action... Kwik Klip detachable box magazine, 10 rds, Burris mount and scope... 1.5power... It was the first scout rifle built by our local Gunsmith , Ed Gagnon....

Mine's not a true scout, having a 30-06 action and a 20 inch barrel, but it does make the 39 inch cut off, and easily makes weigh in, too... I built it in 1991... and it's been perfectly functional for me. The Kwik klips easily load through the top of the action... never had any issues where my shooting position has been compromised by the mag protruding from the bottom of the stock, and I do kinda like the chunky look it adds. It's in an antique plastic stock , of indeterminate origin and material... never been bedded, but will hold to 2 MOA as far as I can see.... which distance seems to be getting shorter and shorter these days... a simple nylon carrying strap passes for a sling.... I've had one of Andy Langlois' Ching slings for about fifteen years now, but haven't put my mind to attaching it to my scout just yet.... these things do take time!

I've managed four nice Maine whitetails with it, and a very tasty three year old Maine Moose...

They gang at the range wondered why the heck I'd spend money on such a contraption, until they watched me take 6 out of 10 flying clays with it... a feat I've yet to come close to with any of my iron-sighted or conventionally scoped rifles... I've only had my scout for a couple of decades... I'm still gettin used to it, but I like it so far!

Pics when I can figure out my camera and my computer...LOL

Great post , Folks!!!
    R/S
    Rock....

45. Carlyle

Carlyle Tracker

Blog Posts:
    very good point, and for me the first real reason to consider the scout mounted scope on a rifle that is not loaded quickly from the top of the receiver.

46. Carlyle

Carlyle Tracker

Blog Posts:
    when shooting using an optic i tend to look through the optic i keep my off eye open regardless . the longer the eye relief on an optic the smaller the f.o.v. is. example leupold 2.5 x fixed i.e.r. , eye releif 9.3" fov at 100. yd 22'
    leupold vx 1-4 x eye releif 3 or 4 "
    at 1 x fov 75'at 4 x fov 28.5' between 40-50 foot at 2.5x - u get twice as much picture with the same magnification.wide field of view around the weapon translates into simply firing and scanning with off eye open . when shooting and picking targets fov in my optic is what I prefer.
    the fogging thing is where the advantage lies in forward scope mounting on the gsr and seems to me as good of reason as any to use this option on any rifle.
    magazine
    guess if thats the best ruger can do i can except that. i know i dont posses the skill to engineer a double stack for this or any other rifle. if they tested and determined that it was the best option then so be it.
    oao

47. PMSteve

PMSteve Old Time Outdoorsman Supporter

Blog Posts:
    I plan on doing that with my 1895 GBL .45-70.

Old eyes = new scope!

48. alukban

alukban Guide

Blog Posts:
    The mag type itself is a "concession" to using high quality magazines that are available in the aftermarket and are considered a modern standard for DBM's, i.e. the AICS type/pattern magazine. It isn't really conceding to anything at all when you consider that custom makers use this type of magazine and that there be CHOICES of other manufacturer's magazines to use.

The mags that Ruger sells happen to be single stack. You can use the mags from Alpha Industries manufacturing which are double stacked and thus shorter for the same round capacity (about a full inch shorter): http://www.alphaindmfg.com/store/

You can also not use a mag at all and just whittle a single shot sled. This is BCUSA, after all. Yeah, use your axe for something... ;)
    [video=youtube;mhSlhikRLYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhSlhikRLYo&feature=plcp[/video]

49. oldpinecricker

oldpinecricker Scout

Blog Posts:
    What are you using for an muzzle cover in rain/snow on your Ruger GSR.

50. tree-ratsniper

tree-ratsniper Guide

Blog Posts:
    Sounds kind of like my lever-scout .45-70 Guide Gun (Sorry, the scope was off to sight in the WWG rear sight)... :57: