Due to the amount of SPAM from foreign countries lately, we have made the decision to manually approve all new members. While we regret that this must be done and the added time that it will take for new members to be approved, it is necessary at this time. We hope to have legitimate new members approved in a timely manner, no longer than a couple of hours. If the Administrators are online at the time, it can be as soon as a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.Dismiss Notice
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use these forums. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Although the administrators and moderators of Bushcraft USA will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and Bushcraft USA, LLC, will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Bushcraft USA reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
1. Usernames/Avatars: Please do not use a business name or logo as a username or avatar. The ONLY exception to this rule is if you purchase and maintain a Vendor membership. Also remember that people will use this as a way to reference you so please use names that people can pronounce. No offensive usernames or avatars will be tolerated. Any user name deemed to be likely to offend or give cause for argument or divisions on the board will be summarily banned.
2. Advertising and Self-Promotion: No advertising or self-promotion will be allowed on the open forum. If you make or sell goods or have the intent of selling goods in the future you may not post those items here on the forum even if the item is not listed for sale. For example, if you currently sell or plan to sell a “widget” on ebay, a gunshow, another website, brick and mortar store, etc. you are prohibited from listing that widget on this forum without the appropriate subscription. Please see the subscription list for the one that best meets your needs. If you sell goods anywhere else it is not OK to list them here to “share with those who are like-minded” even if you do not list it for sale, this will be seen as indirect advertising and will be removed. You may not link to blogs or other websites without providing content in this forum. It is permissible to link to a blog if you also repost all of the content here as well otherwise the post will be deleted. Posting a youtube video is OK but if your sole purpose for coming here is to promote your channel those posts will be deleted.
3. Vendor Classifieds and Trade Blanket: No buying, selling or trading is allowed except in the Vendor Classifieds or Trade Blanket forums and with only the proper membership. To use our sales forums, you must upgrade your account, by clicking on the "Upgradee Account" link at the top of the forums. Vendor memberships can sell in the Vendor Classifieds. The Trade Blanket is reserved for Supporting and Hobbyist memberships.
4. Be Respectful: On this forum we have plenty of disagreements but rudeness will not be tolerated.
5. Offensive Material: No nudity, profanity, or sexually oriented pictures or videos.
6. Illegal activity: All discussions of any illegal activity will be deleted immediately and the user will be banned.
7. Relevance: This is a topic oriented forum, please try to keep the discussions relevant. Like most forums, trolls are banned. Politics and religious discussions have no place on this bushcraft forum.
8. Uploading Images to Messages: Message image uploads are limited in size to 800x600. The system will resize them to a maximum 800 pixels on their longest edge, if you upload larger images. Alternative image hosting services such as Flickr and Photobucket are available, as well as hosting on BushcraftUSA.com, with the appropriate membership.
9. Sub-forum Rules: Additional rules may be found under the individual forums and sub-forums throughout the directory.
10. Once an account is created neither the account nor the posts under the account may be deleted. Posting content on an internet forum for anyone to read implies that you give consent to make the information public, is not copyrighted and becomes the property of the forum. Requests of this nature will not be honored under any circumstances by the administrators.
You acknowledge that the Site may contain or provide access to information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, or other material provided by Bushcraft USA or third parties (collectively, “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. Content posted by users via the Site (“User Content”) is the intellectual property of the specific users of the Site who post such User Content. By posting or delivering User Content, you hereby grant to Bushcraft USA, and Bushcraft USA hereby accepts, a limited, transferable, nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, display, distribute, sell, sublicense and create derivative works and compilations incorporating such User Content.
As a service to our users, we may provide information about other resources that may be of interest. However, we are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources, and the presentation of third party links or content by Bushcraft USA is not intended to be an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Bushcraft USA. Please be aware that when you exit the Site, you are subject to the policies of the new third party web site. You further acknowledge and agree that Bushcraft USA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third party content, goods, or services available on or through any third party site or resource.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES:
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES / DISCLAIMER
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE SITE, AND ANY CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Bushcraft USA GIVES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SITE AND/OR any CONTENT POSTED or otherwise made available therein. FURTHER, Bushcraft USA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF THE SITE OR any CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. Bushcraft USA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY OTHER WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT SUCH ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND EXPENSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIALS.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Bushcraft USA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Bushcraft USA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF the applicable SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS or SERVICEs RESULTING FROM the inability to access or utilize any DATA, INFORMATION, MESSAGES RECEIVED, OR TRANSACTIONS THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Bushcraft USA’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bushcraft USA, its officers, members, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs and expenses, arising out of or in any way connected with: (i) your access to or use of the Site or any part thereof; (ii) any User Content you post via the Site; (iii) a breach or alleged breach by you of any of your representations, warranties, covenants, or obligations under this Agreement; (iv) infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property or other rights of Bushcraft USA or third parties by you; or (v) any negligence or willful misconduct by you.
Term and Termination
Governing Law and Other Miscellaneous Terms
The parties agree that breach of the provisions of this Agreement would cause irreparable harm and significant injury to Bushcraft USA which would be both difficult to ascertain and which would not be compensable by damages alone. As such, the parties agree that Bushcraft USA has the right to enforce the provisions of this Agreement by injunction (without necessity of posting bond), specific performance, or other equitable relief without prejudice to any other rights and remedies Bushcraft USA may have. The prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable fees of attorneys, accountants and other professionals, and costs and expenses in addition to any other relief to which such prevailing party may be entitled in any action at law or in equity.
Copyright and Copyright Notices
Bushcraft USA respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Bushcraft USA’s Copyright Agent the following information:
· an electronic or physical signature of the owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
· a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
· a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site sufficient to allow us to locate the allegedly infringing material;
· your address, telephone number, and email address;
· a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please contact Bushcraft USA’s Copyright Agent for Notice of Claims of copyright infringement at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Copyright owners and agents acknowledge that failure to comply with all of the requirements of the foregoing may result in an invalidity of the DMCA notice.
Changes to our Policies
This Site is hosted and maintained by a third party provider. All inquiries may be directed to:
Bushcraft USA, LLC
PO Box 212
Lawson, MO 64062