1. Due to the amount of SPAM from foreign countries lately, we have made the decision to manually approve all new members. While we regret that this must be done and the added time that it will take for new members to be approved, it is necessary at this time. We hope to have legitimate new members approved in a timely manner, no longer than a couple of hours. If the Administrators are online at the time, it can be as soon as a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

About goFASTandLIGHT.com

Discussion in 'goFASTandLIGHT' started by Patrick Dotterweich, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Patrick Dotterweich

Patrick Dotterweich Tinder Gatherer Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Greetings. I am Patrick D. owner of goFASTandLIGHT.com. We are a family run web store in California. In operation for 13 years, We seek out small, useful items for ultralight backpackers, campers, and preppers. While many of our products are not equal to the precision crafted tools, knives, and gear that I have seen on some other Bushcrafter USA vendor sites - you might find some of our gear useful. We are not Made in USA purists - we source from USA, China, India, and even Pakistan. If it's useful - we get it.

The company started after I suffered a compression fracture of my T9 and T10 vertebrae in a mountain bike accident. After rehab, being in my mid 40's - could not find a new job in Information Technology (too old they said). Screw 'em I'll do my own thing. Tough sledding for first 2 years, but it caught on.

Our most popular item is the Ultralight Pen Rod Combo, followed by accessories for it. We also like to find and offer "extreme value" items like this camp chair, or this backpack, or even this ultralight minnow trap. We especially like gear that does double or triple duty - such as caps with lights, pack stool, or a camp shower that is also a hydration pack.

We will be offering special BushcraftUSA member coupon codes and deals. But don't wait if you are interested - email or call in - during business hours - We love to talk and will make you a deal.

beacon, Huey, DavidJAFO and 16 others like this.
  2. IA Woodsman

IA Woodsman Overwatch Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Vendor Bushclass Instructor

Blog Posts:
    You have some solid books on your site. Lots of other cool stuff too.

central joe and MrFixIt like this.
  3. TexasPrimitive

TexasPrimitive Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    I've been eyeballing one of those pen rods for a while! Welcome to BCUSA. Order headed your way soon.

central joe, MrFixIt and Wasp like this.
  4. MrFixIt

MrFixIt Old Jarhead Supporter Bushcraft Friend

Blog Posts:
    Welcome and good luck in your endeavor!

central joe likes this.
  5. xrayit

xrayit Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Interesting items on the site, always on the lookout for new gear that I think I need :)

central joe likes this.
  6. oathkeeper762

oathkeeper762 Bushbum & PT Wanderer Supporter Bushcraft Friend Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to Bushcraftusa, we are all glad you're here and I'm headed now to check out your wares. Again, welcome to the best outdoor site on the internet!

central joe likes this.
  7. colter

colter Supporter Supporter Bushcraft Friend

Blog Posts:
    Welcome! I've been meaning to order from yall, you have some nice and hard to find fishing gear.

central joe likes this.
  8. hdlv

hdlv Scout

Blog Posts:
    I have bought several rod reel combos from your site. Two for myself and a few as gifts. The tackle selection is great too. Thanks for the great products and welcome!

9. Broke

Broke Back yard bushcrafter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to BCUSA from Missouri!

10. DavidJAFO

DavidJAFO Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are."
    hello,
    @Patrick Dotterweich welcome to the BCUSA forum. :) a buddy of mine lives down your neck of the woods, if I need anything I'll holler.
    Regards
    David