Adventure Sworn collection is growing

Discussion in 'Adventure Sworn Bushcraft Co.' started by Dm1995, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Dm1995

Dm1995 Tracker

Blog Posts:
    IMG_1664.JPG IMG_1676.JPG I have been fortunate enough to add AS knives to my collection. I am beyond please with these knives and sheaths. The knives are amazing quality. The sheaths are some of the best leather work I have seen. I also got a saw to match the liners on some of the knives. I wanted to show some of my AS gear. I also wanted to thank the whole AS team for the superb work that they do. I wouldn't change anything about my knives. I plan on adding for few more customs from them I also plan on doing a video review on each knife in some basic bushcraft style. .
    IMG_1674.JPG IMG_1671.JPG IMG_1679.JPG IMG_1678.JPG IMG_1667.JPG IMG_1677.JPG

Attached Files:

Billswfl, rcwells, Berner9 and 3 others like this.
  2. central joe

central joe Guide

Blog Posts:
    Quite a collection young fellar, nice. joe

Billswfl and Dm1995 like this.
  3. Dm1995

Dm1995 Tracker

Blog Posts:

Thank you sir. It's an ever growing vice.

4. Kyle363

Kyle363 Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    My collection is growing. I think I'm going to end up owning most of their models. I have a guide, explorer, mountaineer, classic, walker, and buck saw. I don't really use my other knives to much and anything I do use are larger blades since AS doesn't have choppers or machetes in their product line up. I'm hoping to get or at the very least try a woodsman, woodcrafter, huntsman, hiker, and wayfarer.

aaronu likes this.
  5. Dm1995

Dm1995 Tracker

Blog Posts:

That's a nice collection as well. I would like an explorer , woodsmen , and walker in my near future. They are amazing blades. The quality has never disappointed!