Altra Lone Peak 3.5

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Pinelogcreek, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Pinelogcreek

Pinelogcreek Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    I’ve been wearing a pair of Altra Lone Peak 3.5’s for a couple months now and in the last two weeks have given them a strong workout. I’m usually wear size 10.5 shoes and 11 in hikers. I ordered 11.5 in these bases on reviews and I’m glad that I did. No more toes hitting going downhill. Week one I tramped around SW Virginia putting in miles on rocky trails and farm fields. The grip on rocks was good, they stayed cool as any shoe would hiking. The lateral stability was good also. The second week was visiting Washington DC with my family. Here we averaged 8-10 miles per day on asphalt and concrete. I was prepared for issues in my mind but I was pleasantly surprised that my feet were not sore at night, more importantly my knees and hips did better than in my previous Brooks shoes. I really enjoy the wide toe box that lets the foot spread out naturally. I know shoes are a personal thing but I have been well satisfied with these.

MrFixIt likes this.
  2. Tiogatires

Tiogatires Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Plus one on these. Great set of shoes. Highly recommend!

Pinelogcreek likes this.
  3. Tiogatires

Tiogatires Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    I should absolutely point out, and agree that sizing up on these is mandatory. I wear a 10.5 wide and have to wear a 12 in these.