Anyone interested in Estwing hammers and tools at wholesale?

Discussion in 'Badger Claw Leatherworks' started by badger claw, Aug 17, 2016.

1. badger claw

badger claw Guide Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I am being setup to buy wholesale from Estwing...i will be specifically carrying the classic and iconic American made stacked leather handled campers axes (which of course will come with Badger Claw leather!), the new tactical tomahawks, as well as a few new products they are releasing. To make this happen i need to place a rather large first order. Being a small business carrying a massive amount of inventory is always a challenge. So this is a "you help me, i help you" type of deal....

I need to add about a dozen or so more items to this order...this includes all their hammers, chisels, accessories, dead blows...etc etc.

So if you're in need of some fine american made hammers take a look at Estwings website and if you see anything you like let me know. Wholesale pricing is pretty darn good. Most of the hammers have to be ordered in packs of 2 but if i end up with a few extras I'm sure i can move em or pick up one for yourself and one for a friend.

One interesting item is their new machete...Estwing Machete This thing is a seriously tough tool if you want something you can beat on. I can get them for around $30. Ive got 2 coming for myself.

Anyway...i wont be placing the order for a week or so and i don't need any money up front. The wholesale pricing (plus shipping) that i can pass along is only for hammers, knives and machetes...once i get the hatchets in i will be offering those as package deals with custom leather.

Thanks everyone! PM or email me - John@badgerclawleatherworks.com

SoreFeet and JohnP like this.
  2. lodge camper

lodge camper Scout

Blog Posts:
    huge fan of estwings. got lots of their hammers and ax and hatchet, i would love to try their chisels. very interested.
    HPIM5514.JPG

Attached Files:

Subdood likes this.
  3. itzigs

itzigs Scout

Blog Posts:
    In for a few items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. JIMBETHYNAME

JIMBETHYNAME Scout

Blog Posts:
    Id be in for a machete

5. Nakadnu

Nakadnu OBSERVER Supporter Bushcraft Friend

Blog Posts:
    I can't make a commitment, but I will put in a good word for Estwing tools and Badger claw Leatherworks.

Subdood likes this.
  6. Dhusman

Dhusman Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    I would take a riggers axe

7. badger claw

badger claw Guide Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Thanks guys. Had a super busy day today and was not online much to reply to PMs and emails. I'll get after it tomorrow and get prices for what people asked for. Again I won't be ordering for another week at least so plenty of time to shop thier website

SoreFeet likes this.
  8. badger claw

badger claw Guide Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Hey I haven't forgot about this guys... It's just taking slightly longer to get my wholesale account set up. These guys are kind of old school...like they don't take electronic payments, only checks. I should be good to go just waiting on approval to make the first order. My sales rep was cool though and hooked me up with a few sportsmans axes up front to get me going...

image.jpeg