Anything for 2019

Discussion in '88 Tactical' started by NordicWolf, Feb 1, 2019.

1. NordicWolf

NordicWolf Tracker

Blog Posts:
    Hi was just curious especially after finding out from @Kurt992 that you all put on a bushcraft meet up type event periodically ive seen some pic from ones of the past and it look like a good time and a great chance to meet some of you all in the community was wonder if there were plans or anything set up for this 2019 year?

Tom Eickenberg likes this.
  2. Kurt992

Kurt992 Guide Lifetime Supporter Bushclass II

Blog Posts:
    I'm sure we will have one next Octoberish. We usually decided the date in the summer.

actichy and NordicWolf like this.
  3. NordicWolf

NordicWolf Tracker

Blog Posts:
    awesome by then i should have at least a basic kit set up by then was hoping to come out maybe meet some new people and learn some thing while Im there

4. bigbore442001

bigbore442001 Guide

Blog Posts:
    Well. If all goes well and it appears to be that way, we're planning a trip to the Daytona FLA area in April.

Why?

Myself and four to five others are going on a wild hog hunt with a guide for two or three days and then hit the beach in Daytona for party time.

My friends are flying while I will drive down with my vehicle and a small trailer to haul meat and guns. I am relishing this trip due to not being successful for a few years deer hunting and after a couple of years of personal trials it will be a cathartic trip that my soul needs.

Kurt992 likes this.