1. Due to the amount of SPAM from foreign countries lately, we have made the decision to manually approve all new members. While we regret that this must be done and the added time that it will take for new members to be approved, it is necessary at this time. We hope to have legitimate new members approved in a timely manner, no longer than a couple of hours. If the Administrators are online at the time, it can be as soon as a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

Axe and machete reviews

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Pingwin, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Pingwin

Pingwin Tracker

Blog Posts:
    I've done a few reviews of some axes and machetes. I'm posting all of them in order not to create a new thread for each review. I'll skip the ones with no Eng dubbing or subtitles.

battle.munky likes this.
  2. Pingwin

Pingwin Tracker

Blog Posts:
  3. TWill

TWill Guide

Blog Posts:
    Machetes you said? Were you teasing us?

4. Pingwin

Pingwin Tracker

Blog Posts:
    No Sir! Unfortunately, the reviews of machetes are still in Polish only. I'll have to add English subtitles so you can understand everything.

5. TWill

TWill Guide

Blog Posts:
    To be honest a lot of reviews don't need as much dialogue as just simply showing a tool being used. I watch a lot of videos in languages I don't know and just turn the sound down, even some done by english speakers. Some of the most boring reviews are a guy rambling on and on but doing nothing.

6. Pingwin

Pingwin Tracker

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for your input. You are correct, my reviws could have been much shorter if i just talked less and worked more.

English subtitles available.

7. TWill

TWill Guide

Blog Posts:
    How is your arm after working that machete for a couple of hours solid? With that long and heavy of a machete I would be seriously hurting clearing small trees and bushes. Here we get some use from them to clear light brushy areas or to make trails in woods for hunting. Countries south of us rely on them for basic farm and crafting tasks. When I see you doing martial arts motions with it I know you enjoy movies with sword fighting but that is a different online internet bunch. Anyhow, good to see the interest and energy that comes with machete fever and the only cure is more machete.