Badger Claw HD Universal Dangler

Discussion in 'Badger Claw Leatherworks' started by Kona9, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Kona9

Kona9 Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    IMG_1711.JPG IMG_1712.JPG I got this HD Universal Dangler from John earlier in the summer. It has become one of my favorite accessories. I know there are plenty of other options available to retrofit a dangler on a sheath that did not come with one, but this one is just a well made, functional and a good looking piece of gear. I've been using it on this BHK Scout Platoon sheath lately as it does not have a dangler. I wet formed the sheath so it has moderate retention. I added a paracord lanyard tonight and thought that if I hook it through the carabiner then the knife is not going anywhere. The knife now cannot even come fully out of the sheath. It's good peace of mind when on the trails. I thought I'd share my impressions of the dangler as well as the tip of hooking your lanyard into the carabiner.

BTW...John's a great guy with excellent communication and awesome after the sale support. I have a list of things that I hope to purchase from him at some point.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  2. The Woodsrunner

The Woodsrunner Bush Nerd Hobbyist

Blog Posts:
    I must say, I used my new one of these for a number of days earlier this month with my BHK Highlander stock sheath. Fantastic piece of kit. It is now have it in New Jersey getting kydex made for the highlander, to work with the dangler.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  3. mainewoods

mainewoods Maine Supporter Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    They are Awesome have one one my sheath. Very well made for sure . Highly recommended :dblthumb: