1. Due to the amount of SPAM from foreign countries lately, we have made the decision to manually approve all new members. While we regret that this must be done and the added time that it will take for new members to be approved, it is necessary at this time. We hope to have legitimate new members approved in a timely manner, no longer than a couple of hours. If the Administrators are online at the time, it can be as soon as a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

Becker BK7 deal ... no longer

Discussion in 'Gear Deals' started by D2FB, May 9, 2017.

1. D2FB

D2FB Tracker

Blog Posts:
    I happened to check the river site this morning for the BK7; it had dropped in recent days to $60s which was low historically but this is one Becker that just hasn't "talked to me," so I really wasn't motivated to purchase. This morning it was listed as $41.43 and showed as sale by the site itself, not a third party seller. I promptly ordered one (not sure why but that price was irresistible - haha); completed purchase; was sending link to a buddy via text; checked link in text after sending and it was back to $91; looked at my orders and it still at $41 there but I guess someone realized the "mistake" or sales skyrocketed pushing price back to normal

Winterhorse likes this.
  2. CoolBreeze135

CoolBreeze135 Scholarly Woodsman Supporter Bushcraft Friend

Blog Posts:
    Really!? I'm mad now. The BK7 is one I've wanted to try out for a while. I would have bought one for $41...

Winterhorse likes this.
  3. GreatLakesWoodsman

GreatLakesWoodsman Scout

Blog Posts:
    Darn, I always miss these deals. Lucky man, I've been looking for a BK7 for a sale price for a bit now. Enjoy it!!

Winterhorse likes this.
  4. 87Burban

87Burban Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Good price - that happens only once in a blue moon. Have to keep your eyes open....

Winterhorse likes this.
  5. 3Rotts

3Rotts Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    I guess I got lucky! I ordered one a couple weeks ago off Amazon and it was $47!

Love the knife but hate the sheath. Need to make a leather one.

Winterhorse likes this.
  6. nograveconcern

nograveconcern Hobbyist Hobbyist Supporter Bushclass I

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, I got one for $41.43 last week. Got the notice from camelcamelcamel. I had just bought a Rat 7 a day or two before. Hadn't even got the Ontario in the mail yet when the BK7 hit $41, which I couldn't pass up. Guess that's how this sickness works.

Broke, CoolBreeze135 and Winterhorse like this.