Bicycle Riders?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by werewolf won, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Kona9

Kona9 Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    162E581E-FDFD-42A9-BDCE-BE87BD606F3C.jpeg 7BB06DDA-2E54-4A03-8A41-637AB520AA2C.jpeg I don’t recall ever posting in this thread. I’ve been passionate about riding and fixing bikes for about 20 years now. There have been some periods in my life where I was more involved in the bike scene than others, but never really stepped away from bikes. I have quite a few and have built and rebuilt most of them, some multiple times.

I may come back here and post others, but for now I will post one of my favorites. This is a cargo bike or long tail utilizing the Xtracycle FreeRadical extension which has since been discontinued. I built it when my oldest was about two years old or so, so about eight years ago. The frame is an old Kona Humu single speed I bought secondhand back in grad school. It started much more basic, but has been upgraded to where there is little left of the original bike except for the frame and handlthe bars. I have carried all of my kids on my hw back and have been done two kids on the back while also dragging a trailer behind. Now that is work. I needed to go food shopping and decided to take the bike tonight. I have taken it food shopping quite a few times and it handles the load very well. This is with over 60lbs in groceries. During the zombie apocalypse, this is the mode of transportation to have.

lopie, mjh, LMT66 and 2 others like this.
  2. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    Well..so...I took the 29+ to the trail with the fixed brakes, Wald 867 bar, and new carbon shoes. Best ride ever!

It was the first time I'd ridden the Wald 867 on the trail. It's only 50cm wide, but, the grasp on it is so good, not a problem, was going over the rough faster and smoother than ever. How I felt after the ride was the most telling. No doubt this was aided by the fixed brakes, I now know what the Zee hype is about. BTW Not a single squeak from the front or rear brake.

I knew the moment I held the Wald 867 in my hands that it would work in spite of it's width. It's the way it comes almost straight back. The grasp is so good, I don't have to grip it tightly which means my arms are looser and more flexible. The wrist angle and upper body support is ideal. I only ran 20 psi yet I never bottomed the tires because I have better control.

I "raced" a couple of guys uphill. The first was a spankin' new carbon dual suspension 27.5. He was strong uphill but I sneaked away on the flat sections. We talked afterward and he blamed it on his 1 x 11 setup, undergeared. We both have 36 x 11 big gears but my wheels stand 31" tall, 3 1/2' taller than his. This increases the gear inches significantly.

The second was a Pro Flex. The guy was in to restoring them. We had a good laugh. He said, we are riding two of the most unusual bikes on the trail.

Pro Flex on the cover of MBA in 1998.

[​IMG]

werewolf won likes this.
  3. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    Welcome Steve.

I hadn't thought of Xtracycle in a long time. I Googled them to see if they still exist. They still make the add on long bike conversion although it's a different design. They also have long bikes, electric and non-electric. An electric long bike is a great idea.

Lovin' the postal tote pannier on my utility bike. It looks dorky but it's made my bike so much more useful. I especially like how the bike leans when I park it. It doesn't collapse like a pannier does, making loading and unloading so much easier.

Kona9 likes this.
  4. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    Pics of Wald 867 on 29+. Stem is 15 degree rise flipped upside down, nominal length 90mm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Safety screw.

[​IMG]

dhunley1 and Kona9 like this.
  5. TraditionalbyChoice

TraditionalbyChoice Guide

Blog Posts:
    Looks like a pretty comfy setup.

Broke the saddle on my slash over the weekend, honestly not sure how because I never hit it hard with my butt. I was riding downhill where I was standing the whole time. Oh well, a new chromag mood dt saddle was ordered.
    rip saddle.jpg

s-l640.jpg

GeoKrpan likes this.
  6. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    Neat saddle. I've noticed Chromag stuff lately, pricey.

I crashed on the Rivet Raid gravel ride and bent a rail of my brand new saddle. Can't seem to bend it back in place. Good thing it was $15.

7. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    16 lb bag of cat food and 8 large cans of dog food. I could have carried twice that.

[​IMG]

Kona9, TraditionalbyChoice and LMT66 like this.
  8. Kona9

Kona9 Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    AC598AC4-A088-4904-B4CD-F44D5DA0128A.jpeg From a couple of weeks ago. I took my daughter for a ride on a local bike path and ended up stopping at the playground in the park.

camp casey and GeoKrpan like this.
  9. TraditionalbyChoice

Blog Posts:
    Well the wtb resolute are great for gravel. Got a quick 15 mile ride in tonight. Much more grip and control than the stock Maxxis roamer tires.
    7F8A75C4-E700-4580-851D-3DB8C30FA69A.jpeg
    E5B52B58-107A-4678-AD1C-2D0BFE384D9D.jpeg

GeoKrpan likes this.
  10. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    Pretty dang cool, 27.5+ adventure bike from REI. Alum frame and fork, Jones bar, suspension seatpost, 2x11 drivetrain with 11-42 cassette, looks like thru-axles, $1899.

Somebody at REI knows what they're doing. Wouldn't need to change a thing. Shimano SLX hydraulic discs and SLX crank.

https://www.rei.com/product/122461/co-op-cycles-adv-42-bike

[​IMG]

11. TraditionalbyChoice

Blog Posts:
    Thats awesome, and a dialed setup right from the stock spec. All you need is some panniers and your set for some adventure .

GeoKrpan likes this.
  12. TraditionalbyChoice

Blog Posts:
    Gravel bike got some 10 speed carbon sram rival shifters and derailleur I got for $30. Got a sunrace 11-28 cassette on it at the moment. I like the whole double tap setup, shifts smoother than the 9 speed sora that was on it.

GeoKrpan likes this.
  13. TraditionalbyChoice

Blog Posts:
    Enduro race tomorrow that Im excited for. I put a cush core in the rear tire last week to prevent rock strikes.
    mail room pb.jpg

that_guy, Tangotag and GeoKrpan like this.
  14. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    I spent $100 on brake pads yesterday, all Shimano. M01 for the TRP hydraulic road discs, $8 per wheel. B01S for the cheapie Shimano MTB discs on my commuting bike and the gravel bike that I actually ride in the dirt, $10 per wheel. D01S for the Shimano Zee discs on my 29+ MTB, the most expensive at $14 per wheel. K02S for the Shimano road discs, $12 per wheel.

PSPSPS The M01 and B01s pads are identical in every way that I can see but I don't want to take the chance.

The price of pads at Jenson USA is as good as ebay but they didn't have the B01S or K02S pads which I had to get on ebay. I don't buy the pads with the cooling fins because I never have a problem with brake fade due to overheating. The unfinned pads are much lighter and ought to be more responsive, and, of course, they are cheaper..

While I was shopping on ebay for pads I saw a front and rear set of Shimano XT MTB discs for $99, levers, calipers, hose, and discs. I want to replace the cheapie Shimano brakes with XT. There will be bargains to be had on the dual piston XT discs now that the 4 piston XT discs have hit the market. Makes me chuckle because I have been using 4 piston discs on my cross country MTB for a few years.

PS Backcountry has them for $120 per wheel while everyone else wants $190.

PSPS Nice to see a bleed nipple on the new XT calipers. The road calipers do not have them.

https://www.backcountry.com/shimano...HpxL1qq5MIzk2PtNqH-MGUOJuDXCZTwBoCTXsQAvD_BwE

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  15. TraditionalbyChoice

Blog Posts:
    Those new 4 piston XT Trails are really good. They dont have the bleed issues that zee's and saints have (air trapped behind the piston). Theres also a 4 piston that was kept quiet, as it is more of a OEM thing, called the mt520.

GeoKrpan likes this.
  16. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    I haven't had bleed issues with Zees. Once I figured out the reach adjustment issue, they've been brilliant.

I rode on the trail on my Zee equipped bike one day this week. There was a couple of slow techy sections and I was thinking how much more difficult it would be with lesser brakes. I used to think I was a tard but now I see that the lesser brakes I used had a lot to do with it. I started mountain biking in 1993. That was before v-brakes. The common brake was low profile cantilever. They were virtually impossible to set up correctly. How did I survive?

PS I remember converting bikes to v-brakes. I don't recall the details but on some bikes a full length cable housing had to be used because the cable stops were incompatible with v-brakes. But, boy, what an improvement. I went to Moab in 2000 and my bike had Avid Arch Supreme v-brakes! My bike was a Mountain Cycle San Andreas. Mountain Cycle made their own hydraulic disc brake with floating rotors. I had them but ditched them because they weren't very good as brakes and they were unreliable. The mounting system was incompatible with any other disc brake.

[​IMG]

Arch Supreme

[​IMG]

Mountain Cycle San Andreas

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  17. TraditionalbyChoice

Blog Posts:
    Well I placed 15/50 in cat2/3 enduro. Not bad considering it was raining the whole time. Highland mtb park is pretty fun, tons of large jumps and drops.
    0B2ACAEF-0574-4BD4-9BD5-91127F15C3D9.jpeg
    61C90AF8-98EC-4C03-BD02-8DC302BA62E9.jpeg
    D6EB4383-0954-441B-A1B5-316947165322.png
    (This last drop was in stage 4 of the enduro , again excuse the photo quality, its a still from a video of a random hiker)

iahunter3 and GeoKrpan like this.
  18. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    New from Bikesdirect. Carbon, thru-axles, Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting including Ultegra crank, hydraulic discs, DT Swiss wheels, $2799.

About as good as it gets. Can't help feeling that the lines of the frame and fork are a little ugly.

[​IMG]

iahunter3 likes this.
  19. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    Ha, I rolled off a curb and all the zip ties holding on the postal tote broke. I lashed it to the rack with my cable lock and was on my way.

When I got home I re-installed it with paracord. Zip ties were a good idea as they would break away if I hit something, but, they break too easily.

20. pure_mahem

pure_mahem Guide

Blog Posts:
    Eastern Upstate NY / South Western Vermont
    Which zip ties did you use? They have different strength ones. I attach most of my stuff with 75lb beakaway ones. Theyve been my go to for quick fixes and I have a 80s style coca cola tray attached to my rear rack with them. I can lift the whole bike by the tray and its only attached with 75lb zip ties.

GeoKrpan likes this.
  21. pure_mahem

pure_mahem Guide

Blog Posts:
    Looks very similar to the BikesDirect.com Motobecane Boris the Brut with accessories added. Of course the advantage of being able to bring it back to a brick and mortar if theres any issues has its advantages. But I think it can be had much cheaper price point from BD if someone was looking to acquire on a budget. of course the boris bike is a fatbike but betting looking at bd youll find this style listed by them.

GeoKrpan likes this.
  22. pure_mahem

pure_mahem Guide

Blog Posts:
    Thought you might find something like this useful. https://lifehacker.com/5843619/build-bicycle-panniers-from-kitty-litter-buckets
    These use kittly litter buckets but you can use any type of bucket square is easier. Jandd sells a kit to DIY them but after looking around a bit I think you could do it much cheaper. Getting some heavy duty robe towel hooks off of amazon and a bungee cord or old inner tube and a piece of webbing. with a few bolts washers and nuts. When I was looking into these one guy I saw used Sunlight Detergent bucket and he just spray painted them his prefered color with a plastic paint hed been using them for quite a few years and they were still holding up well. even if they wear out you can easily reuse all your hardware and transfer it to a new bucket. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HNMYRS3/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=A23AF7PI0POS8P&psc=1

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    GeoKrpan likes this.
  23. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    I like your vibe. Thanks for elucidating me on those zip ties, I will look for some.

BD should do a bike like the REI adventure bike. I think they should also do an Eroica bike with lugged frame, polished silver components, and downtube shifters. As for not being able to bring it back to a brick and mortar. The only thing I couldn't fix is a broken frame or fork but that has never happened to me with a BD bike and I have owned many. I did read about a guy who broke a BD titanium frame and BD promptly replaced it. Their policy is to replace it as long as the decals have not been removed.

The postal totes weigh nothing, are cheap, huge, super tough, come in a bunch of colors, and a cinch to put on with zip ties. I don't even fasten the bottom of the tote to the rack and it isn't a problem. It looks dorky but the utility makes you forget that. I will never buy a pannier again. That tote probably holds more than two large regular panniers. I could easily do a weekender with one of those totes.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    pure_mahem likes this.
  24. TraditionalbyChoice

Blog Posts:
    Went to the pumptrack / skills jumps yesterday
    IMG_0456.JPG

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    iahunter3, pure_mahem and GeoKrpan like this.
  25. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    Great pic.

TraditionalbyChoice likes this.
  26. TraditionalbyChoice

Blog Posts:
    Thanks! Thankfully we have 2 photographers on our team, so theres never a shortage of photos.

GeoKrpan likes this.
  27. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    Went mountain biking with Jason yesterday. I finally solved the bar slipping issue with the steel Wald 867. It's a 25.4 mm bar in a 31.8 mm stem with a 25.4 to 31.8 shim.
    The bar will certainly slip inside the shim, chromed steel is slippery. I solved that long ago by putting a screw through the shim and bar. But then I was still having slipping issues with the shim slipping in the stem. I roughed up the outside of the shim and the inside of the stem with a file and applied some Park SAC-2 anti-slip paste but it still slipped some. I did some Internet research and found a motorcycle site, Harley, with a discussion of this very topic. Harleys most often use steel bars. The trick is to torque the upper faceplate screws first, then the lower screws. Works a charm.

It was the best ride ever. I have the Wald 867 totally dialed in. I stayed with Jason effortlessly even though he was on a gravel bike. My t-shirt was dry after the ride even though it was in the 80's and I barely drunk any water, an excellent indication that that my body alignment was perfect.

Because I have the bike so well fitted and because I solved the braking issue, I have far better control over the bike. I dared to run 15/20 psi front/rear yet I never came close to bottoming the tires. I am able to finesse the bike so much better.

iahunter3 and pure_mahem like this.
  28. TraditionalbyChoice

Blog Posts:
    I’m a big fan of wald products, especially their baskets. I have the 137 on my fixed gear commuter. I removed the handlebar mounting brackets and just zip tied it to my front rack with some 75lbf zip ties.
    8D851A9A-10F5-4F74-BECB-1309F1B5717A.jpeg

iahunter3 and GeoKrpan like this.
  29. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    Looks great.

30. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    Wald rack with Surly upper mount hardware. The Surly hardware is ingenious.

Honestly, the Wald rack is just the look I was after and it cost $17. It is super strong. The Surly hardware cost $30!

[​IMG]

iahunter3 and pure_mahem like this.
  31. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    A new Dollar Tree opened a couple of blocks away. I went over a got some plastic placemats. They are made of a foamy, cushioned material. I took the insoles out of my shoes and traced them onto the placemat and then cut them out, two per shoe. My shoes now fit better and they are much more comfortable.

pure_mahem likes this.
  32. pure_mahem

pure_mahem Guide

Blog Posts:
    Very Smart on both accounts... That Wald rack is what I was looking for to put on my fatbike...ended up going with a Blackburn Outpost add $100 to what you paid for your Wald thats where Im at, lol

GeoKrpan likes this.
  33. camp casey

camp casey Guide

Blog Posts:
    AD3C2A9D-85E9-41B3-8147-0BCF7CE68914.jpeg Biked Portland Michigan trails with my oldest son, will keep riding till stopped by snow.
    Beater on the left is mine, MSU salvage about $30, son owns the one on the right.

GeoKrpan, pure_mahem and iahunter3 like this.
  34. rlm

rlm Tracker

Blog Posts:
    I picked this up at a yard sale this weekend for $5 along with a few other bikes. It's an old Japanese Bridgestone 300 I'm guessing from the late '80s. I had bought the 27" x 1 1/4" white wall Sunlite tires for another bike, and they just happened to fit. I spent yesterday afternoon installing some accessories and getting it ready for longer trips. The handlebars are a bit low for my taste, but I may address that at some point. I'm currently exploring some rear rack options to allow me to carry more. I'm pretty happy with it so far.

20181022_160838.jpg

35. Spinymouse

Spinymouse Scout

Blog Posts:
    Bridgestones are cool. I have an XO-2 that is, unfortunately, way too small for me.

GeoKrpan and camp casey like this.
  36. pure_mahem

pure_mahem Guide

Blog Posts:
    Those White Walls make it look Snappy! Got a real Steal there!

GeoKrpan and camp casey like this.
  37. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
  38. Dualsport225

Dualsport225 Scout

Blog Posts:
    Can I "like" the Bridgestone twice? That's a sweet old ride, and 5 dollars was a killer deal.

I rebuilt and sold an old Peugeot this summer - only sold it because I came to the conclusion that I still don't like riding on the streets out here in New Jersey. Too many people not watching out for my perishable self on the side of the road.

That thing really is beautiful!

GeoKrpan likes this.
  39. rlm

rlm Tracker

Blog Posts:
    Thanks. I got a similar Centurion for the same price and an old Murray in the deal as well. Consequently I could only talk them down to $7 on the Murray because it was "the nice one." I need to get the rear wheel trued on the Centurion. I have a few other old bikes kicking around that need attention as well.

GeoKrpan likes this.
  40. Morrow7x

Morrow7x Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    From that later 'unique' Grant Petersen Bridgestone era, Zips have quite the cult following with the vintage MTB crowd! ;-)

GeoKrpan likes this.
  41. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    Bikesdirect has this fatbike for $1699, $800 cheaper than the above titanium bike. It's carbon rather than titanium and it's a fatbike with 26 x 4.8 tires as opposed to 27.5 x 2.8. It has no suspension fork which is what I prefer. My idea is to rebuild the wheels with 29+ rims and run 29 x 3 tires. I have to ascertain whether 29 x 3 tires have enough clearance in a frame made for 26 x 4.8 tires. In other words, are 29 x 3 tires taller than 26 x 4.8 tires?

BD hints that this bike, as is, weighs less than 30 lbs. Switching to 29 x 3 tires would drop a shit ton of weight off of that.

This fatbike has the same brakes and drivetrain as the titanium bike, 1 x 12 with 10-50 cassette.

PS It never snows here in SoCal, so I have no need for a fatbike tires.

http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/motobecane/fat-bikes/nighttrainexp-eagle-bk-21.jpg

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    pure_mahem likes this.
  42. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    I went for a road ride this morning on my carbon gravel bike. It's a Motobecane like the above fatbike and it is beautifully made. I got it about 3 months ago and I finally feel that I have the fit dialed in. In other words, the handlebar reach, height, and tilt, and the saddle height, tilt, and fore/aft. Also, the cleat placement and grip/tape. The fit is the most important thing on any bike and it is tricky to get perfect. You think you have it right, then a fast group comes by and you're gasping to keep up, back to the drawing board.

Today I got in two "races". The first was a triathlete aboard a tri bike with aerobar setup. He's super fit and he has dumped me at times in the past. Today was different and I'm sure he's pondering about it. He did some brutal accelerations but I took it in stride. After a while he realized it was futile and slowed. I rode up next to him and thanked him for the training and let him go, cool guy.

The second was a good looking, super fit racer chick. Unlike the triathlete she didn't say hi as she went by, mistake. Compared to the triathlete, her accelerations were feeble. And, she never stood or got in the drops, hands on the hoods the whole time. She looks so good but it's obvious she has much to learn. We got to a signal, she was turning left, I was going straight. I thanked her for the training. She nodded and I could tell she was cooked.

I'm glad I got my bike dialed in because Nov. 3 is a big ride, The Mike Nosco Ride, 80 miles and 8000' of climbing. It's usually on a weekday but this year it's on Saturday, I'll bet there's 2000 riders. The really fast guys do this ride and I wouldn't be able to ride with them but there will be plenty of riders in my peer group. Lance Armstrong has done this ride in the past.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    iahunter3 likes this.
  43. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    I don't think I'll replace my 29+ with a carbon or titanium one. I'm sure it would be better but how much better? Heck, I might not like it as much or it won't be materially better after spending a couple of grand. What I already have works pretty dang good although the cost of it and the specs would lead you to believe otherwise.

To give you an example, the tires, CST BFT 29x3. They're heavy, they're cheap, but they're fantastic. I'm running them with tubes and tire liners and I like them better than the tubeless setup that I used previously. They have an invincible feel to them and they ride super good, and, have none of the problems that you can have with tubeless. Peter Sagan dropped out of the last Olympic mountain bike race because both of his tubeless tires came off of the rims. I previously used a ghetto tubeless setup because my rims aren't tubeless ready. Some say that ghetto is more reliable than tubeless rims and tires. But, even ghetto had it's hassles. I thought of rebuilding my wheels with tubeless rims but the cost of the rims and tires would be more than $300. Again, would it be better?

My bike doesn't have thru-axles. But, I solved that by converting the hubs to solid axles and nuts like on a BMX bike. The rear hub was interesting because ready made axles are not available in the required length, 235mm, the longest available is 174mm. So, what I did is to buy a 1 meter long piece of chromoly threaded rod of the appropriate diameter and thread count and I made made an axle. It has worked perfectly for two years. Some would argue that it isn't as good as thru-axles but I can't see how they wouldn't be. I get zero brake disc rub and the sloppy feel of quick releases is completely gone.

The higher end bikes almost always have a 1x11 or 1x12 drivetrain. 1x12 is a definite improvement over 1x11 but I believe my 2x10 setup beats them both. I have it all, high gears and low gears, without the giant gaps between gears.

Buying a new bike is easy. But, dialing it in is a hassle. I have owned my MTB for 3 years and only recently have I felt that I have it completely and utterly dialed in. Buying a new bike is nice but a hassle may be awaiting you.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  44. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    pure_mahem likes this.
  45. pure_mahem

pure_mahem Guide

Blog Posts:
    Interesting! Its like a ThudBuster for your Fork.

GeoKrpan likes this.
  46. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    I did a road ride yesterday morning and found myself in the midst of a pack ride. The ride is call The Simi Ride, it's been going on for decades. I used to do it frequently but the nature of it changed, it turned into a take no prisoners kind of thing. These are the fast guys.

I rode with them 5 miles. I did ok but the accelerations were brutal and I didn't believe I would be able to hang with them on the next section. Next time I will go a little further with them.

I needed more air in my tires and I needed to lower the bar and raise the saddle. It is not possible to be comfortable AND fast, pick one.

The riders were friendly enough, I knew a couple of them.

47. GeoKrpan

GeoKrpan Guide

Blog Posts:
    Later in the day I went for a short MTB ride. The trail was deserted. Since I have my bike so completely dialed in I have been taking different lines that I would avoided in the past. I charge over the roughest sections trying to see what the limits are. I haven't found them yet. It seems that the faster I go, the smoother it is.

I met and rode with a guy who was fascinated by my bike. That is in stark contrast to the usual reaction that I get. He said, that bike is not slow. He was riding a very nice dual suspension 29er. We had a great chat about my bike. He was totally down with it. With the low drop bars, he said it was like a road bike with 3" tires. I told him that it is a real mountain bike, it can be ridden on just about any trail depending on your skill level, Jason does.

CampCowan likes this.
  48. CampCowan

CampCowan Wabi Sabi Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Thought you folks might like this. My rig set up in grocery getting mode. Have been looking at getting a mtb for trail use lately. Lot of options out there.
    4B98D6D1-E45E-4156-B1A5-3CA04D8512BF.jpeg

GeoKrpan likes this.
  49. rlm

rlm Tracker

Blog Posts:
    I just noticed this weird notch on the bottom bracket housing of the Bridgestone. Anybody know if that's normal? 20181028_140922.jpg

GeoKrpan likes this.
  50. RobOz

RobOz Scout

Blog Posts:
    I live right beside the GAP bike trail. Mile marker 104ish. Live in an old brick coal office with a nice art shed by it...might even be a bear on the porch. All good folks welcome.

GeoKrpan and Morrow7x like this.