Hey guys, I thought you might like to see a project that is nearing completion. This was a pretty big project for me since I'm not a professional knife maker. I just have nice equipment... It started of it in really rough shape. Rusty and beat to hell. Crazy uneven 3D grinds. Handle scales and guard were loose. I removed the old scales and guard and cleaned up the flats on my 4×36" belt grinder to 120 grit. I also ground off the hammer Mark's on the spine. Cleaning up the bevels was quite a chore and they are still not perfect, but markedly improved. I also cleaned up the plunge line quite a bit.