Most of the fuzz slowly caught flame but I hastily stacked too much kindling on it and it went out. Back to making more fuzz... I had a small fire going under this pile below, but it too went out...I was hoping to help dry the above wood as it burnt, but I think I suffocated it....I made more fuzz and tried again. This time I gingerly fed little shavings into the fire and much like a helpless baby I nursed it into being. I'd guess I spent the next 45 minutes slowly adding small slivers of wood, and alternated by blowing more oxygen into the flames to sustain the coals and dry the larger pieces of wood out somewhat....plus film myself doing it lol. If I didn't keep babying the fire it would just go out. It need to be non stop tended. Starting to simmer! Boil achieved on my first attempt! I was stoked and celebrated with a victory beverage. Some folks might scoff at cheap big box store "junk" like this, but I don't. I think there are many great budget options that a guy can use for bushcraft or survival without breaking the bank. It's a tool. Use it and make it work. This was a fun challenge and it sure took me a while to make it happen. I'd say I spent about 2 hours trying to pull this off. Video of the boil in action: Thanks for the fun challenge. I learned a lot!