Closing Order Books

Discussion in 'Mullins Forge and Metalworks' started by EddieMullins, May 30, 2017.

1. EddieMullins

EddieMullins Scout Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I have been reluctant to make this post, but feel its the right thing to do. My "day job" has changed and I just don't have the time at the forge I once did. I also had gotten to the point where I had a good problem, orders were preventing me from doing any forging for myself, or allowing me to have any free time - so, st least for some time period, I am not going to be accepting orders.

I definitely appreciate the business, and I am grateful for this community and I want to continue to participate in it. I have to believe that if any group can understand my decision to forge on my terms, it is this one. I am not going any where, I will still post things when I have something available and one day, hope to open the books again. This will just alleviate the pressure on my time for now, and let me forge some new things I have wanted to try and spend some time out doors myself.

For those I have already committed a time frame to, I will still honor that.

If you have an idea for something, let me know, if it sparks my interest, who knows I may decide it wold be fun to make if I have the time.

If you are interested in one of my standard products, I will consider a wait list , or more accurately a contact list. Meaning if I do make the item I will contact the people on the list before posting the item as available.

I will update this sticky if there are any changes.

BayRat91, Jakuka, SmilinJoe and 5 others like this.
  2. MohaveGreen

MohaveGreen Guide

Blog Posts:
    BayRat91 likes this.
  3. GreyOne

GreyOne Elder Lifetime Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Have enjoyed the mocotaughn and the viking grill set I got from you very much. I have hopes you will reopen the books eventually, but your day job and your sanity come first!:) Many thanks for the excellent craftsmanship, and I will have to think about some projects to tempt you. :)

BayRat91 likes this.
  4. Kona9

Kona9 Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Time for yourself and your personal pursuits is never a bad thing. I'm still looking forward to getting that grill we discussed. I'm happy to hear you will still be honoring your current orders.

BayRat91 likes this.
  5. SmilinJoe

SmilinJoe Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Everybody needs some time to find sanity and have time with family, friends and nature and you deserve and earned it. We will be here waiting to see what goodness comes from your fires when you are ready.
    Joe

BayRat91 likes this.
  6. Broke

Broke Back yard bushcrafter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Glad you are taking some time for you.
    Look forward to seeing what you make for yourself.
    Adam G

BayRat91 likes this.
  7. Longhunter1761

Longhunter1761 Flatlander Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Well shoot. I was gonna hit you up with a small project. I sure enjoy all the great gear you've made for me Eddie. Thanks and take care!

BayRat91 likes this.
  8. BayRat91

BayRat91 Supporter Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Eddie. I have enjoyed my grill to the fullest. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.