1. Due to the amount of SPAM from foreign countries lately, we have made the decision to manually approve all new members. While we regret that this must be done and the added time that it will take for new members to be approved, it is necessary at this time. We hope to have legitimate new members approved in a timely manner, no longer than a couple of hours. If the Administrators are online at the time, it can be as soon as a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

Crosman PC77

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Falstaff, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Falstaff

Falstaff Scout

Blog Posts:
    Buddy of mine bought himself one of these Crosman PC177 (almost exactly the same as the 1377 American Classic) Pumpmaster Classic air pistol. But after about a week he decided that it wasn't his cup of tea and gifted it to me.
    It's very accurate out of the box but I was thinking I might do some mods to it. Maybe a steel breech and replace the .177 cal with a .22 cal breech and barrel at 24", then adding a folding stock to make it a backpack silent hunter. Any thoughts on modding these? Reliable parts sources?
    I'll post a pic shortly. Here's a file foto till then.

Attached Files:

2. solocanoe

solocanoe Bushmaster

Blog Posts:
    I still KNOW I have one of these...somewhere...

(or DID my son and the neighborhood boys lose it.....:33: )

but I remember being impressed with the power after about 1/2 dozen pumps and the pellets....

3. Falstaff

Falstaff Scout

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, first shot I took at a target at 40 feet was dead on the center of the bulls eye with only three pumps. I can't do that good with a real handgun.

I was thinking of taking it to something like this.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  4. Roamer

Roamer Guide

Blog Posts:
    I've seen this for sale too and can't figure out how it differs from the 1377. Can somebody explain?